• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][The Final] England vs. South Africa (02/11/2019)

Reading the English media today outside of Matt Dawson saying something stupid (nothing new there) I think it's been pretty respectful. Pot, Kettle, Black always comes to might when English media gets crap not exactly sure Wales Online or Fox Australia are any better.
Fox are god awful outside of Stephen Hoiles but for completely different reasons. We rarely turn on our own but we take that to a fault. Phil Kearns gave up trying to present as an impartial pundit back in like '03, can't stand the bloke.

It's game day! Good luck to England and South Africa and May the best team win. In a few hours we have a new world champion

It's game day! Good luck to England and South Africa and May the best team win. In a few hours we have a new world champion

My son woke me up at 6:00. This after I attended a friend's 30th birthday party last night where the brandy&coke was cheap and a spitbraai. 3 cups of coffee already, some headache pills, and a rehydrat sachet, now i'm all good again.

This waiting is killing me. And I'm stuck watching morning cartoons with a 2-year old.

Here's a full translation of our beautiful Anthem. Let's take these words to heart going into the weekend ♥️ #strongertogether #southafrica #springboks

Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika (God bless Africa)
Maluphakanyisw' uphondo lwayo (May her glory be lifted high)
Yizwa imithandazo yethu (Hear our prayers)
Nkosi sikelela, thina lusapho Iwayo (God bless us, your children)
Morena boloka setjhaba sa heso (God we ask You to protect our nation)
O fedise dintwa le matshwenyeho (Intervene and end all conflicts)
O se boloke, O se boloke setjhaba sa heso (Protect us, protect our nation)
Setjhaba sa, South Afrika, South Afrika (Protect South Africa, South Africa)
Uit die blou van onse hemel (Out of the blue from our heavens)
Uit die diepte van ons see (From the depths of our seas)
Oor ons ewige gebergtes (Over our everlasting mountains)
Waar die kranse antwoord gee (Where the echoing cliffs resound)
Sounds the call to come together
And united we shall stand
Let us live and strive for freedom
In South Africa our land!

Win or lose I'm very proud of this England team
It's been a terrible yr waiting to see if some of our best players would be fit hartley would have made the squad.then curry and underhill have both been available and passed my wildest expectations
Swing low

I'm stupidly nervous, haven't slept much and need to get the breakfast on the go soon. Good-luck to both teams, England and South Africa. May the best team win. I've a ****ly feeling that England will be crowned champions, but I'm backing the boys all the way!

Had good rain through the night, everything is fresh outside, lovely cool day, mid 20's
I actually slept a bit the night before... calm and fresh. zoned in.

Don't worry Bokke, I've got this

My son woke me up at 6:00. This after I attended a friend's 30th birthday party last night where the brandy&coke was cheap and a spitbraai. 3 cups of coffee already, some headache pills, and a rehydrat sachet, now i'm all good again.

This waiting is killing me. And I'm stuck watching morning cartoons with a 2-year old.
Ha! My daughter had me up at 05:30 after an entire day of wine tasting. Thank god for Tea and Netflix. Feel your pain. Have now donned the mighty Rose and looking forward to the game (and a massive breakfast)

I overslept. Didn't set an alarm as I thought there was no chance of over sleeping.

So gym is off the table. I'm embarrassed of myself.

Hopefully England can cheer me up!

Latest posts