• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][The Final] England vs. South Africa (02/11/2019)

We played exactly the wrong game. Everything everyone said we should not do is exactly what we did. No pressure on our kick chase, no rush defence, atrocious handing, Daly getting shown up AGAIN. SA played exactly the right game and England were dire. Better side win but I'm sick of this side imploding like this and getting into these stupid ******* arm wrestles we can't win.

Last edited:
What are everybody's thoughts regarding Eddie now?

Nothings changed for me.

He took a team that got knocked out of the pool stages to the final.

Yeh he made some poor calls like Day at 15, but we also got to the final with Daly at 15.

It will be typical English mentality to want to get rid of a coach who took us to the final.

Rassie: no we'll play the same boring game

Jantjies to get the final try will be epic

That was a negative and right now I need two positives. You know, one to cancel out the negative and another one just so I can have a positive

Lost it in the first half failed to make foothold and now left ourselves too much to do.

Glad SA have put some trys in and attacking moves. Make it feel like they properly warned this win rather than knock on, penalty, win.

Have the say this score has built exactly as I thought it would the teams switched around.

22 drop out kicked out on the full. Sums it up nicely.

Well, I was just 45 points out on my prediction! *finds a pillow to scream into*

Latest posts