• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][The Final] England vs. South Africa (02/11/2019)

Enjoyed that. Kept it tight for the first 60 mins then 1 try made a difference. Was hoping England scored to make it an exciting last 10 mins but Kolbe is magic. Gets the same excitement as Shane Williams with hands on the ball. It killed the game but at least SA have scored a try in the final now.

Ah well back to the Pro-14 now :(

The Springboks have scored TWO tries in Rugby World Cup Finals against England, to which England failed to reply.

In fact Matt, I think that South Africa scored seven tries against England in 2007 and 2019: without reply.

What is your point ?

Well done to both teams, feel asleep so didn't watch lol.

SA must have played awesome, England hard luck lol

SA is a bloody good team right now, but they did sneak the easier draw lol.

Ah well you can only beat who you beat.

20 points is a hell of a whooping though, surprised by the margin.

Suppose England must drop to 3 in the rankings and the Boks at number 1

Kiwis should remain # 1 in the world rankings.

Maybe UK @ # 2 ?

Springboks remain # 1 in RWC rankings.
do you want to add that the 2007 and 2019 World Cup wins were won without beating the All Blacks.:rolleyes:

WHY weren't the ABs good enough to reach the finals in those years, boet ? (We were waiting for them !!!) And don't forget that in 1995 (The only time we met you in the finals) we whipped yo' asses !

Seriously, your ABs have consistently been the best rugby team in the world for a LONG time .....

But NOT at World Cups !

:)

Last edited:
Kiwis should remain # 1 in the world rankings.

Maybe UK @ # 2 ?

Springboks remain # 1 in RWC rankings.

WHY weren't the ABs good enough to reach the finals in those years, boet ? (We were waiting for them !!!) And don't forget that in 1995 (The only time we met you in the finals) we whipped yo' asses !

Seriously, your ABs have consistently been the best rugby team in the world for a LONG time .....

But NOT at World Cups !

:)

Didn't Suzie poison half the AB team to ensure victory in 1995?:eek:

And I like how you dismiss 1987 and 1991. Why weren't the Boks there btw? :rolleyes:. Nothing to do with the racist regime at the time. Not NZ or Australia's fault the Boks weren't there either, so shouldn't rub their World Cup wins off the record because of your arrogance.

Not My All Blacks. I only attended to World Cup final in 2015 because it was on my door and there were tickets available and it was too good an opportunity to miss not to attend a World Cup final. It was a better contest than today's match, so glad I went 4 years ago.