• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF3] England vs Fiji (15/10/2023)

Losing Muntz was a set back that I don't think Fiji could overcome. He holds the key to their control and shape imo. A decent kicker would go a long way too..

England have to pull a massive rabbit out of a very small hat if they're not to get embarrassed next weekend

I feel bad for Fiji. A semi would have meant a lot to them and we're screwed anyway.
Agree. But I think there is still a ton of positives for them, quarters for the first time in a long time and they are just going to get stronger now they have a proffesional domestic outfit to build depth. Hopefully they get more T1 games in this cycle.

Losing Muntz was a set back that I don't think Fiji could overcome. He holds the key to their control and shape imo. A decent kicker would go a long way too..

England have to pull a massive rabbit out of a very small hat if they're not to get embarrassed next weekend
Muntz in the few matches I saw him with them helped them control game a lot better as well. Less hollywood but feel like fiji really benefitted from a calming element there.

Why should it be?
Isn't that decided on "did the knock on stop a significant line break"?

Is there something in there about being idiocy / cynicism?
There wasn't going to be a line break off that pass, it was going behind the Fijian player before Farrell hit it and would have gone to ground.

Latest posts