• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 SF2] England vs South Africa (21/10/2023)

V impressed with Eng. Now, SA s game tends to lean more towards second halves, even when they lead early on in most games. Let s see how this works this time. Sincerely curious.

England need to just tighten up on penalties. Boks could potentially be in front if they kicked earlier. The rain will make tries hard, so discipline is key in a low scoring game.

Thats your opinion, i think this is a great contest. Physical close, mistakes cost you.

This is 15s not 7s, you play the conditions and the team infront of you
Yeah I'm massively preferring this to last night. Willing to accept that may just be because I care about this one more though.

England playing in the rain is always gonna be a tough opponent
Ah you think darkness rain is your ally? You merely adopted the dark rain. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light sky until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
-- Bane Owen Farrell

BOK referring completely the opposite way compared to the quarter final. Slowing the game (already slowed by england on purpose, and by boks because they can't pass the ball more than 2 times in a row it seems)

Wish World Rugby would change penalties to 2 points, same as the conversion for a try. It'll stop this boring kickfest.
Let's take teams down to 13 so you have more space. Play it in the summer and make it really, really popular in nice places like Australia. You should email my suggestion to World Rugby.