• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 Mid-Year Tests] New Zealand vs England (3rd Test)

Young at last makes a Care like break!!! Where was Ashton I hear people shout!!

Oh here we go. I think instead of a halftime speech, Lancaster slapped each one of them in the face. Here comes England!

Is it?

Subbed at Halftime, and Lancaster has shown reluctance to use him previously.... I feel sorry for him I don't think anyone can hold their hand up after that 40 but clearly the are blaming him.

I agree with you on that one!

By Eastmond.

His England career is over.

You were on here arguing a case for Ashton to be included all week . Even after the poor games he's had in the past but Kyle Eastmond has a poor half against a brutal New Zealand team and all of a sudden his career is over ?

You need to think about what you are saying sometimes

I still really dont rate A Smith against these guys. They seem to pick holes in his game at will.

You were on here arguing a case for Ashton to be included all week . Even after the poor games he's had in the past but Kyle Eastmond has a poor half against a brutal New Zealand team and all of a sudden his career is over ?

You need to think about what you are saying sometimes

I think you misunderstand if you think I'm happy about that... I'm making an observation.

England team seem to have no confidence in the guy and I think this is a Henry Paul situation.

I think you misunderstand if you think I'm happy about that... I'm making an observation.

England team seem to have no confidence in the guy and I think this is a Henry Paul situation.

Fair enough

Many apologies

I feel Lancaster gives people numerous chances eg. 36, Ashton

He will have another chance I reckon

The All Blacks turn to waste massive numbers out wide!

Should bring Webber on, Hartley hasn't been an improvement at all.

Terrible pass from hartley, that could have turned out much worse.

Pretty long scrum advantage though?

Right call for Billy.................he needs a good holiday and he will come back better for it!

The All Blacks turn to waste massive numbers out wide!

Should bring Webber on, Hartley hasn't been an improvement at all.

Much better second half, another try for England & this could get interesting

Fair enough

Many apologies

I feel Lancaster gives people numerous chances eg. 36, Ashton

He will have another chance I reckon

No need to apologise mate. In hindsight I think my original post reads like I'm gloating.

I don't think he has had a fair chance, he should have been playing last week.

Superb defence by Ashton there.

Held them long enough for Morgan to make the hit.

Agree about Cips and Webber.

They deserve a run now.

No need to apologise mate. In hindsight I think my original post reads like I'm gloating.

I don't think he has had a fair chance, he should have been playing last week.

No apologies for me but the defensive line looks sooooooooooooo much better since Eastmond went off and, after his display at Bath, one wonders if in addition to lacking a defensive nous, he also has a an attitude problem.

Latest posts