• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Wales vs. Uruguay (20/09/2015)

Yes, I still think you'll punch through the 40 point difference mark with ease, however I can see England and Australia putting 70-80 on just for the fact that we won't be resting our best players unless they have a knock. North would have destroyed this team on the counter alone.

Well there's always the ever so minuscule chance that Cuthbert regains his form and has a stormer!

Apparently it's going to be a mostly second string Wales team. No Gethin Jenkins, Alun-Wyn Jones, Dan Biggar, Jamie Roberts or Gorge North.

My brother in law couldn't remember the whole side (he was talking to one of the players last night in a school awards thing).

I hope it's the right thing to do. Don't want to be undercooked going into the England game, especially with England having a tough opener against Fiji to get up to speed!

Spot on mate, great intel, thanks for the heads up.

Sorry for the rookie question, but does Priestland kick goals in this line up?

Yeah. Not much cover though if he leaves his kicking boots at home. Morgan isn't Bristol's premier kicker and I don't think Ive seen Liam Williams kick at goal

He does kick goals, but he's a 60-70% kind of guy

We are proper shagged if Dan Biggar gets broken

So here we go Welsh trying to get BP win surely.

Hardly high that one!! It really is getting silly as doubt the hand actually touched the throat!

Wales look nervous as hell need a real fire lit up them they just don't look up for this...

Uruguay only have 4 pros, 3 who play in the lower French Ligues and 1 in the Italian Ligue, the rest are Doctors, Students, Farmers etc.. Good luck to them, hope they don't get spanked too badly, what a group for them.

Corner kick a bit dismissive? Surely secure the win first surely?

Fair play that maul is going to hard to stop for Uruguay it looks.

Yup Wales appear to have woken up, won't give Uruguay a sniff now. One of SAs many issues was constantly allowing Japan back in the game.

Pretty harsh I think, a number of those clearouts happen every game. No need for the TMO to stop the game for it.

What? What was that about? I think I missed what this penalty is about..?

Latest posts