• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Wales vs. Uruguay (20/09/2015)

What? What was that about? I think I missed what this penalty is about..?
Shoulder clear out

If your talking Wales accidental offside/truck and trailer.

Last edited:
What clearing out without using arms? I'm 99% sure it's illegal and dangerous....

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty harsh I think, a number of those clearouts happen every game. No need for the TMO to stop the game for it.
Have to agree but it's one of the things the TMO has been specifically charged with looking for.

This game is struggling to keep me awake for the NZ game, argh, need more coffee..

This game is struggling to keep me awake for the NZ game, argh, need more coffee..

I am going to get an hour in the sun after watching the US win the Solheim and Vettel win in Singapore - guess that means Wales and NZ will cruise to wins making it a boring Sunday!!!!

I am going to get an hour in the sun after watching the US win the Solheim and Vettel win in Singapore - guess that means Wales and NZ will cruise to wins making it a boring Sunday!!!!

NZ may cruise in the end, but you know it's going to be something exciting.

should have set the alarm instead of trying to stay up. im out. hopefully dont wake up to any surprises haha

Man that no arms call is rubbish. And I don't need Smart Cookie or anyone to explain it in 5 paragraph detail. I get it. But it wasn't nearly as bad as I've seen in Super rugby. Sorry but this is just becoming pathetic and silly now.

Watching the Uruguay lineup during anthems, I think it's safe to say everyone was thinking the same thing. "What a splendid collection of Moustaches".

What happened to Liam Williams? Any indication whether or not he'll be back next weekend?

Think he knows he dropped that...look in his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to Liam Williams? Any indication whether or not he'll be back next weekend?
Dead leg they think so he'll probably play unless he is on crutches.

- - - Updated - - -

How many Welsh players are going to be left by the Australian game?

What in their training regime is making them so vulnerable?

Now Corey Allen? Bloomin' heck what have Wales done to upset the Rugby Gods?

Dead leg they think so he'll probably play unless he is on crutches.

Paul James and Cory Allen off too with injures.

With Williams he needed minutes and to only play 30 mins will hurt. Realistically even if he played the whole game after 6 months out he still has no chance of being 100% for England.

Priestland is having an absolute shocker. One of the worst performances by a Welsh 10 for a long time

Wales won't get away with an error strewn performance like this against England or Australia.

Priestland is having an absolute shocker. One of the worst performances by a Welsh 10 for a long time

Absolutely agree why is he even in the squad.
Tips man off the match again for me, Amos maybe done enough to get the other wing berth.