• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 1: Italy vs. Wales (05/02/2017)

TAB - "Is there any better way to spend a wet Sunday afternoon in France than watching 6 nations with a coke and a mars bar? Yes, with a coke and TWO mars bars."

Worried observer - "Are you comfort eating because Italy can still win a slam and Ireland can't buddy?"

TAB - "You're the ******** buddy, **** you."

Worried observer - "That was an overreaction, I think you ar..."

TAB - "GO AWAY YOU AREN'T MY MOM ASSHOLE."

That was a poor kick by Halfpenny, tougher to fix a push than a pull as well.

All signs pointing towards a pretty poor game, after the first 10 or so.
Conditions aren't helping

TAB - "Is there any better way to spend a wet Sunday afternoon in France than watching 6 nations with a coke and a mars bar? Yes, with a coke and TWO mars bars."

Worried observer - "Are you comfort eating because Italy can still win a slam and Ireland can't buddy?"

TAB - "You're the ******** buddy, **** you."

Worried observer - "That was an overreaction, I think you ar..."

TAB - "GO AWAY YOU AREN'T MY MOM ASSHOLE."

That was a poor kick by Halfpenny, tougher to fix a push than a pull as well.

Didn't know we had an expert on door maitenece on the forum.

Anyone remember when offside lines were the defending team's hindmost foot and not the attacking team's! Wales will win this handy purely because Italy can neither get nor keep the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know we had an expert on door maitenece on the forum.

Do you want me to get your coat or can you find it on the way out? :p

What a stupid kick from Italy
Way too far to compete and didn't have any chasers anyway, literally just gave Wales the ball to call a mark on.

Anyone remember when offside lines were the defending team's hindmost foot and not the attacking team's! Wales will win this handy purely because Italy can neither get nor keep the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you want me to get your coat or can you find it on the way out? :p

He can't get out until you fix the door anyway

Surprised they didn't check the TMO for parisses effort, I thought he'd rolled onto the line

Choosing another scrum always making yourself a hostage to fortune though ...

That is an outstanding, old-school maul set up and execution.

Bliss.

My God, Parisse's pass inside after he broke from the scrum was superb

My God, Parisse's pass inside after he broke from the scrum was superb

Got to have been a called move, can't believe he'd have caught it otherwise ... or that Parisse would've have been dumb enough to try it

Surprised we don't see more concerted attempts to set up mauls during phase play tbh.

Happy with a lot of what Wales are doing. Kicked less and look a bit surer in the attacking patterns, maybe King has made a difference with that. Wales' lack of being clinical on the try lines is why they are behind.

I think grinding Italy down is important and the points will come second half. Wales need to get three on the board to settle the nerves.

Got to have been a called move, can't believe he'd have caught it otherwise ... or that Parisse would've have been dumb enough to try it

After his drop goal attempt last year I wouldn't put anything past him

But yeah definite a training ground move

Latest posts