• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Wales vs England (23/02/2019)

"Stuck for words" as if you want him spewing shakespeare
You'd be the first on here whinging if he gave a good interview saying how arrogant he was for not being upset at a loss

Nope.... but I have seen him and heard him more coherent - when they win. Its almost like he 'expected' them to win and was then monging it when they lost. Not saying it is it but its almost like english arrogance came home to roost!

Pffft he's trash, most overrated 10 in world rugby

Dude if u think that your pretty clueless he's world class one of the most successful in Europe, he's won everything with exception to the WC how can he be that bad, didn't have the greates game today but by no means does that make him trash, go back and dream some more nonesense.

Watching from the pub I will easily give the Welsh the last 20 minutes. However I want to watch the build up to the first try as I think there were some generous decisions.

Ignoring that we need Ireland to win. Assuming Wales get 6 points out of the last 2 that is 18 points. England can also get another 9 points with 2 wins

I feel Eddie needs to take a lot of the blame. Most teams come with 23 players, we only come with 20/21 as we like to leave them on the bench.

Yep, Jones basically saying that he doesn't trust those guys on the bench...not great really.

I know what is the point of having the carrying ablity of these guys and use them for 3 minutes at the end. Moon and George did well but should off been taken off with 20 to go. I personally rate LCD and especially genge very high but just don't seem to be truested which I think in Genge case is unfounded as he is probably the most destructive scrummaging and carrier we got. Overall 2nd half we kicked far to often and didn't use our ball carries at all.

Aye, we've really moved away from the "finishers" mentality
Very much XV + injury reserves atm
I feel Youngs played bloody slowly and we kicked a lot due to him.

Robson needed to be brought on to mix it up.

I feel Youngs played bloody slowly and we kicked a lot due to him.

Robson needed to be brought on to mix it up.

Yeah maybe with Ford mix things up, last 10 minutes it was slipping really needed the bench to come on up the tempo and change the plan up a bit.

2 main gripes

1) why the **** does Jones have people on the bench and then not use them!? The bench should be emptied not kept half full until the 70th minute

2) when will England learn to stop giving away so many completely brain dead and pointless penalties? Sinckler is becoming a penalty magnet. Aggression is good, idiocy isn't.

Dude if u think that your pretty clueless he's world class one of the most successful in Europe, he's won everything with exception to the WC how can he be that bad, didn't have the greates game today but by no means does that make him trash, go back and dream some more nonesense.

Successful in Europe, yeah I'll give you that but only when the the conditions suit his game. He's half decent in the tackle and Dude can kick I'll give him that toot, but so can most 10's(not BB) but he wouldn't even be top 10 in attack and playmaking.
Hasn't consistently stepped in big games for England.
Also when everytime it turns to poo, every pom in this forum is asking why Ford wasn't brought on to provide a spark?? When you need Ford to.spark the attack, sorry mate you ain't a world class 10

No point having Manu on the pitch and kicking the ball away time after time, especially when Farrell doesn't kick well. On the odd occasions England got the ball wide it looked promising but then Wales managed to close the game down and make it scrappy, and England had no plan B. EJ needs to take responsibility. I'm not a fan of Ford, but we needed more control in the half backs and he might have got things moving. I look forward to the Welsh twat in the pub strutting around like he has a roll of carpet under each arm and a blow up sheep stuck up his jumper for the next 12 months.

Watching from the pub I will easily give the Welsh the last 20 minutes. However I want to watch the build up to the first try as I think there were some generous decisions.

Ignoring that we need Ireland to win. Assuming Wales get 6 points out of the last 2 that is 18 points. England can also get another 9 points with 2 wins

Well, Ireland could still win it from here, right? They could get up to 19. which is certainly in the running.