• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

Maybe because they are not politicians and asking a player who just played a international test match question like that is nothing but a waste of time.
Waste of time asking a politician, better question what do you ask them then?

Brush! OK 50 cent.
It's just not worth getting yourself all bent outta shape about... we won, fcuking awesome! These guys will **** themselves over without any bitterness from us cool-as-**** welshies

Exactly, the ref is in charge of communicating with players. He told Farrell to talk to his players and then let Wales go quickly...
And this was milliseconds after Waaayyullllllsss had elected to go for the posts. Totally ungentlemanly conduct from the home side and the ref.

Why do we always attracts trolls on Threads involving England
People care far more about what England do than supporting their own sides

Basements in Wales are VERY rare bud... all the rain see!
Must be a septic tank, then, which definitely explains the smell

Waiting to see if Nigel Owens has an oppinion on Wales trys today given his views on JMs last week

Wow that is worse than I originally thought. Told England it's time off and didn't tell England it was back on. ******* awful. He's got to face sanction for this performance.
If every English fan stops drinking Guinness we may see the sponsors leaning on the 6 Nations Committee asking for decent officials. The stand and of refereeing this year is damaging to the Irish Economy. This guy should go back to minor league rugby where he can't cause too much destruction.

It's just not worth gettong yourself all bent outta shape about... we won, fcuking awesome! These guys will **** themselves over without any bitterness from us cool-as-**** welshies
100% mate on the win but I'm a Celt from north of the border,its right though every time they lose its like nobody has the right to beat them bunch of overhyped thugs,static boring kick and rush rugby and there no even good at that.Im a football man which shows in my posts but by **** the disulution in some there posts is a joy too see enjoy brother.

Latest posts