• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

100% mate on the win but I'm a Celt from north of the border,its right though every time they lose its like nobody has the right to beat them bunch of overhyped thugs,static boring kick and rush rugby and there no even good at that.Im a football man which shows in my posts but by **** the disulution in some there posts is a joy too see enjoy brother.
This explains so, so much.

But mostly your single figure IQ and borderline illiteracy.

Something really needs to be done about 9's feinting at the base of the ruck. Happening more and more.
Something should also be done about teams electing to kick, then when the opponents turn round they launch a tap penalty towards the corner for a try. Its just not cricket.

100% mate on the win but I'm a Celt from north of the border,its right though every time they lose its like nobody has the right to beat them bunch of overhyped thugs,static boring kick and rush rugby and there no even good at that.Im a football man which shows in my posts but by **** the disulution in some there posts is a joy too see enjoy brother.
Fair bruh... but at least start with something like "there you are see, we can beat 15 players" etc.
At the end of the day, welcome, much love and we always need a better representation of the Welsh on here (though the MANY would disagree) but just enter with your dignity and leave with it if you can... not saying I have like but it's always been the aim!

Why are the Welsh so salty in victory, they do realise they won right?

You're sat alone in your mom's basement, so I'm guessing the smell is coming from you tbf
Lol I rest my case hurting like **** can't even win an argument with a guy that only watches rugby when my countries playing,fooming Lower bit like you're team.
This explains so, so much.

But mostly your single figure IQ and borderline illiteracy.
What cause daddy paid for you're education get real fanny you seem like the type that got everything handed to you on a plate am I wrong probably never done a day's work in you're life FACT.

What cause daddy paid for you're education get real fanny you seem like the type that got everything handed to you on a plate am I wrong probably never done a day's work in you're life FACT.
Any man who has little enough intelligence to support Sale clearly didn't receive a private education.

England's try should have been disallowed for *insert reason here*
He actually said the first two Welsh tries were dubious decisions, but he also said that three of England's tries against Italy shouldn't have stood either but at the end of the day his opinion is irrelevant since he wasnt in charge of the whistle in either match.

He actually said the first two Welsh tries were dubious decisions, but he also said that three of England's tries against Italy shouldn't have stood either but at the end of the day his opinion is irrelevant since he wasnt in charge of the whistle in either match.
My point exactly but the fact that he is retired didn't seem to stop many from thinking he was an unquestionable authority or him trying to make himself relevant.

Just to point out, England's tries against Italy were marginal decisions, Wales tries against England were blatant and not even in the case of players breaking the laws but of the ref himself reffing the 2 sides differently. A world of difference. Yes he wasn't reffing today but he likes to give his opinion and it is pretty **** poor if he is at the centre of a week long campaign to see 3 English tries chalked off against Italy but merely goes "oh how unfortunate" in a game that could realistically have gone either way against Wales, especially as the Wales tries were far more controversial.

Absolute certainty against England in a fixture England were always going to win
Flimsy flip flopping "oh they were dubious" when England are beaten off the back of outright outrageous calls.

Simple question, just how many decisions in that game could Wales feel like they were hard done by? I would bet England could show more cases in the first 30 alone that were outright wrong than the Welsh could show were maybe not in their favour in the whole game.

Just to point out, England's tries against Italy were marginal decisions, Wales tries against England were blatant and not even in the case of players breaking the laws but of the ref himself reffing the 2 sides differently. A world of difference. Yes he wasn't reffing today but he likes to give his opinion and it is pretty **** poor if he is at the centre of a week long campaign to see 3 English tries chalked off against Italy but merely goes "oh how unfortunate" in a game that could realistically have gone either way against Wales, especially as the Wales tries were far more controversial.

Absolute certainty against England in a fixture England were always going to win
Flimsy flip flopping "oh they were dubious" when England are beaten off the back of outright outrageous calls.
I can understand your frustration but at the end of the day England still weren't prepared for the quick penalty, should England be given special dispensation on how much time they are allowed to get into position to defend from a quick penalty. Wales today were the better side and that comes from many who have played at the top level. In the last quarter Wales looked far more likely to score points.

Very, but by all means keep going, you're obviously enjoying yourself
So I'm right,you just got ragdolled from a wee Scottish person that you think you are better than.Mate you can think that all you want but iv worked hard.Bet you've no worked a day in you're life.

I can understand your frustration but at the end of the day England still weren't prepared for the quick penalty, should England be given special dispensation on how much time they are allowed to get into position to defend from a quick penalty. Wales today were the better side and that comes from many who have played at the top level. In the last quarter Wales looked far more likely to score points.
If you tell a player to talk to his side do you give time for them to talk to them or not?

So I'm right,you just got ragdolled from a wee Scottish person that you think you are better than.Mate you can think that all you want but iv worked hard.Bet you've no worked a day in you're life.
BrokenBlushingBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

This you?

If you tell a player to talk to his side do you give time for them to talk to them or not?
He did not say time off so you can go and talk with your players, The first thing you do is defend a penalty until told otherwise. The majority of England's players were under the post expecting Wales to go for three points, basic schoolboy error.

Latest posts