• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs Ireland (07/02/21)

Garry Ringrose fucks his long-term girlfriend so monogamous and hard

Edit: I can't believe this site doesn't censor my posts automatically when I mention Ringrose let alone just allow profanity now.
Really? Must be magic. When I try to try it the profanity filter kicks in: Garry ******** see?

F0504FE8-A649-4F5E-B89C-A34B9978D213.jpeg

Reports of North being in the centre and Amos on the wing. I'd be disappointed with Amos starting over LRZ, Jon Davies is apparently struggling with injury but I don't think I would pick him anyways, he is really struggling for form.

Reports of North being in the centre and Amos on the wing. I'd be disappointed with Amos starting over LRZ, Jon Davies is apparently struggling with injury but I don't think I would pick him anyways, he is really struggling for form.
I'm guessing LRZ would be on the other wing.

Assuming J. Davies is out i'd go for

Wyn Jones, Owens, Francis
AWJ, Beard
Lydiate, Faletau, Tips

Williams, Biggar
Williams, Watkin
LRZ Halfpenny North

Jones, Dee, Brown, Ball, Navidi, Davies, Evans, Amos

Yeah, I'm an idiot..... lol

With Williams and Adams banned there's no other outside backs.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what he does with North. I get the thinking behind moving him to 13 if he sees his long term future in that position but I'm not sure how much long term thinking Pivac should be doing at the moment as another bad loss to Ireland and we could be looking at 5th place and he'll get sacked.

He might just be thinking North is in good form and he'll get his hands on the ball more at 13 so will effect the game more but I'd just go for Watkin, he's playing well at 13 for Ospreys and I'd like to see him alongside Jonny Williams as I think that's where our future lies in the centres.

Having said that if North can transfer his form into outside center then we could cause Ireland some problems, assuming our pack isn't getting beaten up and our set piece hasn't gone to ****. 2 big ifs.

I'm still not particularly convinced about North at centre, he's not got great ball playing ability so you need a 10 and 12 with decent passing ability to make up for it. Evans at 10 would help get the best of North at 13 IMO.

I'm still not particularly convinced about North at centre, he's not got great ball playing ability so you need a 10 and 12 with decent passing ability to make up for it. Evans at 10 would help get the best of North at 13 IMO.

Its more defensively I worry about with North at 13. He gets caught out on the wing and it's a different ball game at 13. I agree with you about Evans woukd get the best out of him attacking wise. In fact I like the sound of Evans, J. Williams and North as your 10,12,13. But,like I say, defensively a risk.

Front row is set for me J, O, F I think if Ball is fit it's him and AWJ, and beard or Hill on the bench the back row is strong all round I think Lydiate will play as a natural 6 and we need his tackling prowess. I'd play Navidi over Tips to start as he's more renowned spoilers of ball and we need to slow Ireland down, bring Tips on at 55 when it starts to open up more. Faletau is a shoe in, long term I think Macleod will take over but he's got some work to do on his penalty count, and his lack of game time will keep him out until Italy I think, he's Awesome over the ball at the ruck though. We have riches at 7 in Wales Navidi, Tips, Shane, Boyde, Cracknell so I'm not worried going forward.? Who's gonna replace Owens long term Dee and Elias struggled in the Autumn. I think North at outside centre he's more influential when he plays inside and I'd start Biggar and give Jarrod at least 30 mins in the second half. It won't be anywhere near the poor performance that the Autumn test was.

Latest posts