• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canada vs. U.S.A. RWCQ 2nd leg, 24/08/13

Heading to the game, if anyone wants to meet up with me, I'll be the short, tanned guy in a plain red shirt on the patio. Can't wait for the game!! We'll give my thoughts later tonight.

Have you seen the number of short tanned guys in plain red shirts!!!! It ain't narrowing it down any!!!

Here's a pic of the anthems from @RWC:

BSdZX1XCUAADkWr.jpg

Nice to hear the anthems sung properly, no music, none of the warbling you sometimes get with the US anthem.

Lot of penalties so far in this one neither side immune.

Last edited:
Daaamnnnn it!
Fell asleep after dinner and just woke up because a car horn beeped outside my house :lol:
Good job I did as I have to be up at 4 for work...

Oh well, rugby rugby rugby!

Does anybody see any reason not to award that try to the hooker, Biller? I couldn't but can't tell if it's cause of personal bias or something.

Edit... ah well damn 5 meter scrum time.

I know last week every scrum feed could've been a penalty for both sides.

The American wings were looking good there Hume as well as Ngwenya, finally got a try. Too bad Wyles missed the conversion but it was out pretty wide.

Last edited:
Pritchard with a long penalty to make it a 2 point contest, penalty was against Suniula.

By the way does anybody else hear a lot of static in the audio? Video is great though just wondering if it was my computer speakers at fault.

Last edited:

Latest posts