• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] England vs. Australia 02/11/13

Wish our other backs had the ability to inject pace into the game like Brown has been doing.

The generous thing to say is that England are rusty.....................Brown and Dickson are the only two for me that are playing really well.............Farrell's kicking has been awful and one wonders how lomg can they resist bringing Flood on but he is covering for any injury in the centre. Still believe Aussies will do this one..........

With Quade Cooper 100% effective and good level and Matt Toomua with a try. Bye bye Leali'ifano???

I'm still wholly unconvinced with Owen Farrell. Greenwood and Barns always go on about his kicking under pressure being ice cool, and yet he regularly has these off days where he misses just about everything.

The generous thing to say is that England are rusty.....................Brown and Dickson are the only two for me that are playing really well.............Farrell's kicking has been awful and one wonders how lomg can they resist bringing Flood on but he is covering for any injury in the centre. Still believe Aussies will do this one..........

but they're not, though. Farrell for whatever psychological/physiological reason isn't kicking those in, pretty uncharacteristic for sure. But England as a whole are playing very well. Australia started playing well themselves around the 30th minute, so it's not a bad English side conceding it's a conquering Australian side putting its foot down (well....if a side had a foot, of course).

Toby Flood brings a lot more to England than Farrell. That said, I don't know if it would matter, that English back line looks very average.

Looked like we were losing our composure at the end there. We need to regain that. We need to sort the lineout. Farrell needs to start using the attacking ball he is being given. This game is winnable but we don't look like doing it like this.

Pluses - scrum, Big Bill... most of the pack are doing ok in fairness. Angry Mike! Wellp, that's about it. Yarde looks composed enough.

If Aussies win this game, then confirm the good time from them. And what happened in Rosario and Dunedin, was no fluke. They are improving.

Composure from Yarde then - if Cooper had done that to me I'd have swung for him.

Yes, that is true but it is Brown who got the whole thing started with his brilliant take and the outrageous dummies in his own 22..................brilliant...............I am converted and good that he is playing!!

Good tackle by Adam Ashley-Cooper! He's a very underrated player, he always does the job, is very committed to the team.

Copper has GOT to stop those ultra-high kick-passes. They're ridiculous.

Brown was in touch..............not given................brilliant take nonetheless!!

Lucky try and can they capitalise?

What's the point of supporting this silly game? England continually get away with CLEAR knock ons, playing offside, laying all over the ball, and illegal rucking. This happens every game the English play, it's ridiculous, the ref is always on their side and that Mike Brown incident just sums it up completely.

13-13 and England are getting away with murder. Australia will lose but rugby is the real loser here today.

AND AS I POST THIS A CLEAR OBSTRUCTION GETS AWARDED AS A TRY. This is ****ing pathetic.

Last edited:

Latest posts