• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Argentina 21/11/21

Haha Carbery's accent is genuinely all over the place, don't know if I've ever heard him speak before.

Some thoughts after the game:

Positives
Pack fronted up really well again
Carbery solid at 10, great kicking and looked good going forward at fullback
Lineout excellent
Clinical in the 22
Casey looked excellent

Negatives
Question marks over the defence
Kicking pretty aimless
Murray did not look excellent
Average enough game from Henshaw

Is Lavanini the most dirty player in WR? Pretty sure in his career he must already be nearing the most yellows and reds for a player.

That was his third red in international rugby according to the commentators. Just utterly brainless from him today.

I feel like it's reached the point with him where only a truly massive ban might change his approach to the game. Thankfully, most players go out to play, not to hurt people but Lavanini doesn't seem capable of controlling himself and he's clearly not learning from his previous bans. The game doesn't need dangerous thugs like him.

That was his third red in international rugby according to the commentators. Just utterly brainless from him today.
Based on a quick google search, that would make him the most red carded player in international rugby ever. He also holds the record for most yellows by an Argentinian international and that was achieved 4 years ago...

I can't work out why they keep picking him. He's not even that good.

Latest posts