• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Test: Australia vs. England [2nd Test] (18/06/2016)

Can anyone give me the reason why only the Australia side of the scrum is cutting up? What does that mean? :/
Even the grass fears "the greatest scrum in the world".

I couldnt really care less if he's technically correct alot of the rules in this game are simply wrong. If a player is gang tackled by more than one and one defender ends up on the bottom for me its either stop play and scrum same side gets the ball back or tough **** and dont run into gang tackles imo.
Referee interprets rules correctly.

And he's the problem.

Just lol.

I couldnt really care less if he's technically correct alot of the rules in this game are simply wrong. If a player is gang tackled by more than one and one defender ends up on the bottom for me its either stop play and scrum same side gets the ball back or tough **** and dont run into gang tackles imo.

Ah yes, the SH argument. "I don't like the laws of the game, so we should all just ignore them and play into our hands"

This Australia team is as dumb as a box of chocolate teapots. I'm going go to be pretty annoyed if we don't win the series 3-0 if they keep leaking penalties like this.

Even the grass fears "the greatest scrum in the world"

Just lol.
Ireland's u20's are in Manchester??
This Australia team is as dumb as a box of chocolate teapots. I'm going go to be pretty annoyed if we don't win the series 3-0 if they keep leaking penalties like this.
I didn't think they could get worse after last week, Pocock's injury proved that to be wrong.

When a Tight head prop is pummeling the loosehead to the ground in a scrum you know things are bad.

Anyone else see Ford check to see if the Oz 4 was ok, and the Oz 4 push him away. And people call the English arrogant.

Australia are definitely struggling with this pitch, they are just trying to batter their way over

Anyone else see the irony in Hartley having to tell his players to not shout at the ref? :lol:

Haskell very lucky not to be in the bin anyway.

Latest posts