• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Cup 21/22

I'm 100% sure you could've done so.
No way Dimes was going to go into this prem cup game without props, he knew he was short on props and didn't bother.

Honestly I don't mind Gloucester not getting points full points (Looking likely they will anyway) but in this economic uncertainty to not get the gate smh.

I'm 100% sure you could've done so.
No way Dimes was going to go into this prem cup game without props, he knew he was short on props and didn't bother.

Honestly I don't mind Gloucester not getting points full points (Looking likely they will anyway) but in this economic uncertainty to not get the gate smh.
Worcs informed Gloucs and Prem rugby on Thursday midday of problems.
Contacted ALL other Prem clubs and some champ to source loans
Thurs night lost 1 TH to severe sickness, another TH the next day
Regs don't allow for postponement or uncontested scrums

And in regards to lost income, all clubs have been on the receiving end of loss of revenue due to COVID/Illness. It's not unique to this one fixture. Quite what the big fuss is about this one fixture is I don't understand, COVID is still a thing, illness happens.

When was the last time a prem fixture got cancelled that wasn't covid related? Which judging by the recent prem statement suggests this is not the case and isn't a simple as being made out too be.
And of course they wouldn't allow uncontested scrums lol.

There is zero chance that if relegation was still on Dimes wouldn't have sorted something out.

Who are the 4? I see Mitchell Walsh was playing for Hartpury in their last game, so that explains why he couldn't be loaned I guess
tbf I'm ok with any bending of the rules/gamesmanship as long as it inconveniences Gloucester

lol

The problem is, where do you draw the line? I remember at one point we had a new hooker every week haha

Who are the 4? I see Mitchell Walsh was playing for Hartpury in their last game, so that explains why he couldn't be loaned I guess
tbf I'm ok with any bending of the rules/gamesmanship as long as it inconveniences Gloucester

lol

Robbie Smith
Matt McNab
Mitch Walsh
Alex Forrester

Groves makes sense as he's not in the 23 (well, 21) for tonight - maybe it's like Europe and you can be cup tied, and he played for Bristol earlier in the season?

Which is dumb because the whole idea of the comp was to give the next gen more chances wasn't it?

So why restrict younger players?

Get wrecked sale

Also on Dimes I have zero trust that anything he says is honest, reminds me of cockers (who I love dearly tbh) but he's just from that cut of old school coaches

yh... take that Sale... he says as Wasps go completely against the grain and field an almost senior squad

I mean the RFU also claim to be all about player welfare but then schedule three games within 6 days of each other so...
On a serious note I do agree and said in the round 21 thread I think, that almost every side has suffered injuries this season and been stretched and likely the amound of games is a cause.

Latest posts