• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC 2023 Final] New Zealand v South Africa 28/10/23 20:00 BST

I'm done, after the failure to upgrade the Sya Kolisi yellow card to a red that's it for me. I will no longer watch or attend another game of rugby union and while our children live under our roof they we will encourage them to turn their back on union and play league. My grandfather was the oldest serving member of his rugby club at their centenary, I started there as a 7 year old playing through until 1st XV when injury ended my playing days. We have, up until now, continued to support rugby at school and club level but I can no longer put up with it. Congarts to whom ever has won the World Cup but as I said before we're done.

Bye 👋👋

Looks like a deadleg on that replay, all the impact from the tackle went into his thigh

I'm done, after the failure to upgrade the Sya Kolisi yellow card to a red that's it for me. I will no longer watch or attend another game of rugby union and while our children live under our roof they we will encourage them to turn their back on union and play league. My grandfather was the oldest serving member of his rugby club at their centenary, I started there as a 7 year old playing through until 1st XV when injury ended my playing days. We have, up until now, continued to support rugby at school and club level but I can no longer put up with it. Congarts to whom ever has won the World Cup but as I said before we're done.
Bye.

Shouldn't the guy with an open cut below his cheek be off for the blood bin?

SA starting to waste ball with pointless kicks

Latest posts