• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - England vs. Argentina (05/10/2019)

Lavanini does this over and over and over again. He is the most ill disciplined player in the world. He is a guaranteed yellow every game he plays, and this one was a red. Argentina just don't learn with him. Game is over now and it's a pity as it's been really good so far.

Always the gamble with playing Lavinini, completely indisciplined even if Ledesma had improved that a bit.

I actually think that could be a bit of a shame for England, they could desperately do with a semi competitive run out before the knockouts.

Too harsh in my opinion. This only deserves a yellow. Bullshit. There was slight mitigation

Problem is slight mitigation is not enough, it has to be clear and obvious. Lavanini was always high and Farrell bent his knees to brace, not falling, which tacklers should expect.

WTF - they are wrecking world rugby,

Turning tv off. Competition over.

That cant be worth a red card.

This is what wrecks rugby.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. WORLD RUGBY HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

Pointless game now.

It was a clear red card.

But **** ruining an entire match and Argentinas world cup for one tackle. It's just boring.

People don't like Nigel Owns?
See
How he called that no foul play in real time....
And the offsides at the start, etc. How many times have you seen hands offside penalised this tournament?

*edit*
Just as I was typing this Nige is warning against England for asking him to check the foul play.

He was one of the best refs some years back but not any more, sadly. Opposite trajectory of Barnes.

Disgraceful ffs he was bending and dipping probably 3ft high at that point. How is a 6ft7 bloke supposed to drop that quickly

Urgh. Absolutely the correct decision and that's just a wild and unnecessary challenge. But at this stage of the game it always ruins it as a spectacle.

I think Ford should have taken that penalty kick. Faz can't have been right after that "tackle".

Owens gets a call right, but he didn't get the call right in the way I want him to, **** him.

Give it a rest lads.
And then had ago at England for asking him to check a red card he waved off.

Latest posts