• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - South Africa vs. Italy (04/10/2019)

Offsides everywhere.

Nice spot on neck roll, would have given offside before that though.

Barnes is such a breath of fresh air as a ref. Doesn't take any **** while still being very human. You always get the sense that every decision he makes is in the best interest of the game and the players.

hilarious maul defence. The bloke couldn't catch up with the maul.....

Barnes is such a breath of fresh air as a ref. Doesn't take any **** while still being very human. You always get the sense that every decision he makes is in the best interest of the game and the players.

Really? Maul defence from SA very questionable, 2 tackles around the shoulder blown as penalties, offsides everywhere.

About time Barnes checked them for going off their feet. I know they're winning the collisions but some of the clearouts are just torpedo missile attempts.

Fafs delivery is just too slow. He stands and tries to milk penalties instead of quick ball to power runners. Also too many pointless penalties.

Italy still hanging in there. Come on lads.

Sergio is a great leader, might need an 8 with more physical impact with the way this game is going, as feared. Wings not being wings not helping, not sure the score is a fair reflection of the match. 7-10 point gap seems about right to me.

Pretty dominant as expected by the Boks, Italy are really struggling with that SA defence and just end up going backwards or turning over their ball. It's not beyond the realms of possibility but South Africa looking pretty damn good. Sure there are a few things here and there that 'could've' gone the other way/been missed by Barnes and his team but by far and away the better is good for their lead.

Leaving the game on but gonna concentrate on my Shoulders and Triceps rather than the rugby for the second half.

Still time, winning mindset and all that.

tenor.gif

About time Barnes checked them for going off their feet. I know they're winning the collisions but some of the clearouts are just torpedo missile attempts.
Yeah agreed, in general it doesn't get penalised enough or at all. A lot of teams are guilty of it but the refs seem to let it slide.

Shoulders and triceps ignored for a second while Italy attack and the... woah wtf!

Edit. It's alright boys (Italian props) you already have uncontested scrums!

Latest posts