• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 -Wales vs. Fiji (09/10/2019)

Oh ****, tip tackle from Owens in the background there! Bad one too

Landed on his back so yellow card?

Yep yellow because of how he lands. It does raise the interesting question that the card depends on the outcome because it's dangerous from Owens and he has no control over the outcome. It could have been worse and the player landed on his head. He committed a dangerous act that could have led to a player landing on his head. Not saying he should have a red, more a discussion point.

Adams showing the defensive fortitude of Cuthbert,

They'd be better off putting Tipuric out on the wing

Yep yellow because of how he lands. It does raise the interesting question that the card depends on the outcome because it's dangerous from Owens and he has no control over the outcome. It could have been worse and the player landed on his head. He committed a dangerous act that could have led to a player landing on his head. Not saying he should have a red, more a discussion point.

Plus he did a full flip to get to his back essentially. I'm fine with a yellow (mainly cause I hate reds).

Lucky for Wales they didn't convert.
Lovely from Fiji so far.

Makes sense for result based offences like a high tackle, maybe even a tackle in the air. A lift and drop, tip tackle should be a red in my opinion, it's not something you're going to do by accident like.

Latest posts