• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 4] Japan vs. South Africa (20/10/2019)

Oooffff I think that deserves a look. But yeah both in the air going to the ball. I don't like these air hits for this reason they always look terrible.

Japan working to hard for their points compared to SA, going to cost them probably (hope I'm wrong).

ok new strat boys, do neck high tackles in the air when going for the ball.

Japan finding it hard to find space. Might find some in the last 20 min.

Tamura off. He has been playing injured for the past few games but Japan needed him to hang in there. I am not optimistic about Matsuda's ability.

Willie le Roux really needs to go. Nice of Barnes to call a forward pass. I didn't think he was capable.

That's forward pass is going to tile some people...
6606fd9a10cf5f39b6d68c1102a188c8.jpg

WAyNe bArNEs iS cHeATInG

Japan have tried hard, but not getting anything really from the SA attack. Set piece was always going to get the boks through if nothing else.

Barnes isn't cheating was just heat in the moment. But JFC he is really trying hard to ping us.

A high tackle is a high tackle for me..arm to the neck even when jumping is a yellow in my book
It isn't a tackle they are both competing for the ball but from different angles , they came in almost 90 degrees apart in the process of attempting to get the ball a player went through another's arms like a clothes line, think u have to put that type of thing down as a rugby incident if I am honest.

Latest posts