• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 4] Japan vs. South Africa (20/10/2019)

It isn't a tackle they are both competing for the ball but from different angles , they came in almost 90 degrees apart in the process of attempting to get the ball a player went through another's arms like a clothes line, think u have to put that type of thing down as a rugby incident if I am honest.
Yeah I can see that, and obviously Wayne Barnes agrees with you so you're probably correct

It was harder to tackle him in the air than not to then, it's not even like he was jumping into him
So dumb

This is exactly what we would of done to Japan , just slow them down and play the right area it's exactly why I would of preferred Japan in the semis buy now boks looking likely

This is completely beyond Japan without Tamura, but they need to gamble by getting Lemeki on and sticking Matsushima at fullback and go for full on counter attack to the ball kicked by the Boks.

Faf and Willie. I knew it. I have called it ages ago and i keep being proved right. Those two players are an absolute farce and need to be dropped immediately

This is completely beyond Japan without Tamura, but they need to gamble by getting Lemeki on and sticking Matsushima at fullback and go for full on counter attack to the ball kicked by the Boks.

Okay here it comes. Last chance saloon full banzai mode.

You can't really blame them cause they've come from nowhere to competing with good teams, but Japan don't have a plan B. SA realised they're running everything and are just kicking long. SA don't even want the ball here.

S.A might be pretty bad in attack, but they have been excellent in defence this half. Haven't given Japan a chance and not given away easy penalties to concede territory.