• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] Ireland vs South Africa

Ireland lookin' gud!

-Argh, diddly-dee potato, it's a tree pointer!

O'Mahony off, good shift from him.

EDIT: Most bizarre knock on ever.

uh oh. It's that time. A team looks like it's going to win for sure against South Africa with 10minutes to go........I think Ireland is winning this, but I'm just saying.

TRY BOWE. Game, set, matchbox.

uh oh. It's that time. A team looks like it's going to win for sure against South Africa with 10minutes to go........I think Ireland is winning this, but I'm just saying.

TRY BOWE. Game, set, matchbox.

Don't. *shudders*

Must be some sad punters out there now, some people would have big money on RSA to win this.

Great try. It's been coming for a while: should have beaten the ABs last year, 6N champs and now a major win over one of the SH big 3 and no. 2 side in the world. SA have escaped with narrow wins once too often, but not this time.

Great try. It's been coming for a while: should have beaten the ABs last year, 6N champs and now a major win over one of the SH big 3 and no. 2 side in the world. SA have escaped with narrow wins once too often, but not this time.

Shouldn't have charged that ball! :p

Congrats to PO'M on making double figures in his tackle count for the first time at international level. :p

Could you stop breaking Ulster players for ****'s sake?

Hate to think what could have happened if SA had taken the points early on but great win. Fantastic from the players but Schmidt the real MotM.

Jonny Sexton 5/5 a big **** you to everyone who questioned him.

Jack McGrath with 17 tackles is absolutely ridiculous.

Holy ****, well played Ireland!

You guys were damn good on the day, that crowd! There's going to be a big party tonight :D

Willie Le Roux is constant class, gotta be said.

I understand the drunkenness of a comfortable victory over SA must be taking effect thoroughly, but you can't just go on saying things like that man. You've got to stop it.

FELICITATIONS LES IRLANDAIS !!!! HUGE VICTORY !!

Holy ****, well played Ireland!

You guys were damn good on the day, that crowd! There's going to be a big party tonight :D

Its Dublin on a Saturday. What's new?

(said by someone who has never been to Dublin at all let alone on a Saturday)

@BG8 I've been informed it's his 2nd but he, as always, put in a magical shift. I thought him or Toner especially were MOTM. Still we have to sort scrum and lineout. Cronin needs to sort throwing.
@Peat if he was at 15 where he should be then he'd have been ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts