• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (05/02/22)

It's probably a pen as he was going for the ball and he did turn into Sexton. But feel a yellow is a little harsh but there we are.
See that's where I disagree. He is going for the ball, then thinks Sexton will get it and so drops his shoulder directly into him. It's needless intentional foul play. He deserves the yellow just for being stupid.

There we go, that's how Wales can win lineouts! Don't throw it straight and hope Peyper takes pity on you.

I love how much people love him, he's not even the best Johnny to play 10.
Look, they live in a country where the weather has decided to **** on them 24/7. They have a low bar.

See that's where I disagree. He is going for the ball, then thinks Sexton will get it and so drops his shoulder directly into him. It's needless intentional foul play. He deserves the yellow just for being stupid.
Fair enough, I can't see how Adams 'think' in that amount of time given when he saw Sexton was there. But we can agree to disagree!

Very nice try. I liked the new rule that the ball being rolled back is out. Hadn't heard it mentioned, but it's overdue.

tonight leap GIF

The Ringrose affect

That look Ringrose gave Conway said it all. "**** off Conway, it's my turn."

Latest posts