• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (05/02/22)

Wales need to kick a pen! Or a drop goad to dont get beat to nil

Fair enough, I can't see how Adams 'think' in that amount of time given when he saw Sexton was there. But we can agree to disagree!
Slightly tinted glasses mate, he though he has an opportunity to cheap shot a key man and took it, if it involved arms an a legitimate tackle attempt I'd agree with you but he lead with the shoulder it was reckless and out of control frankly slightly higher and would have been should to head, which would have been unquestionably a red.

Slightly tinted glasses mate, he though he has an opportunity to cheap shot a key man and took it, if it involved arms an a legitimate tackle attempt I'd agree with you but he lead with the shoulder it was reckless and out of control frankly slightly higher and would have been should to head, which would have been unquestionably a red.
It wasn't a tackle he was competing for the ball and they collided. He hand was up, he had fractions of a second to move his body as he collided with Sexton.

It's academic really as Ireland have been much better today.

Genuinely surprised that's only Ringstings second try, and his first was only in the autumn

Ireland only conceded 2 penalties in 70 minutes?

What's the lowest penalties conceded in 6N/internationals?

(How many have Wales conceded this match, 10 to 15?)

This game just shows how much we need AWJ , Ken , Navidi and North. I honestly can't believe we trialed a small winger in Josh Adams in centre against a rampant Irish team that beat the ABs comfortably .We seem a very depleted team ATM with no sense of direction and it doesn't help when you have idiotic play with Adams hitting sexton off the ball with a penalty In hand. The effort is there but the structure is not. I championed pivac when he took over but I question that with this lightweight centre partnership and a seemingly lack of a plan B . Should be a good tournament for the Irish , English , France and Scots to scrap over.

Ireland only conceded 2 penalties in 70 minutes?

What's the lowest penalties conceded in 6N/internationals?

(How many have Wales conceded this match, 10 to 15?)
I'm going to wistfully dream of a day England concedes single figure penalties.

Latest posts