• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (05/02/22)

I wonder what the odds would be for Wales not to score a point?

Ireland only conceded 2 penalties in 70 minutes?

What's the lowest penalties conceded in 6N/internationals?

(How many have Wales conceded this match, 10 to 15?)
Penalties come from being under pressure. Ireland have not looked under pressure all afternoon.

Small thing but I wish they'd make it so the 2 had to be behind the lines when throwing in, not with the tiniest bit of their heels touching the line.

It wasn't a tackle he was competing for the ball and they collided. He hand was up, he had fractions of a second to move his body as he collided with Sexton.

It's academic really as Ireland have been much better today.
He changed direction and body position....

That makes more sense
In my defence this is dull as hell so I'm playing stardew valley on the switch at the same time
For all the slagging you give the Welsh you think you'd be enjoying this.

I hope it's the obnoxious joy of Irish rugby fans on a high that's ruining it!

Penalties come from being under pressure. Ireland have not looked under pressure all afternoon.
Disagree at breakdowns for example, Pelter(autocorrect but I'm going to leave it) evening up the count in past couple of minutes.

This game just shows how much we need AWJ , Ken , Navidi and North. I honestly can't believe we trialed a small winger in Josh Adams in centre against a rampant Irish team that beat the ABs comfortably .We seem a very depleted team ATM with no sense of direction and it doesn't help when you have idiotic play with Adams hitting sexton off the ball with a penalty In hand. The effort is there but the structure is not. I championed pivac when he took over but I question that with this lightweight centre partnership and a seemingly lack of a plan B . Should be a good tournament for the Irish , English , France and Scots to scrap over.
You have to question Pivac on not changing the Adams situation when having the ability to do so at multiple times. You also have to question the coaching team as even when we've had a little possession it's been very flat and lacking direction. Im not buying the injury list - there is more than just players missing in the result and in this performance.

**** way to lose the nil.

Tadhg obviously feeling charitable after his time in Wales.

Wow all they had to do is clear the line and prob win to nil.

For all the slagging you give the Welsh you think you'd be enjoying this.

I hope it's the obnoxious joy of Irish rugby fans on a high that's ruining it!
It's men vs boys, the entertainment value is low for the neutral

Latest posts