• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC 2023 Final] New Zealand v South Africa 28/10/23 20:00 BST

Pens against SA really stacking up in the red, hope Barnes has the balls to punish if it continues

If SA lose this by less than a score there gonna go nuts over that.

Who'd be a ref...

NZ benefiting from a forward pass in a world cup, can they give over about 2007 now?

I'm done, after the failure to upgrade the Sya Kolisi yellow card to a red that's it for me. I will no longer watch or attend another game of rugby union and while our children live under our roof they we will encourage them to turn their back on union and play league. My grandfather was the oldest serving member of his rugby club at their centenary, I started there as a 7 year old playing through until 1st XV when injury ended my playing days. We have, up until now, continued to support rugby at school and club level but I can no longer put up with it. Congarts to whom ever has won the World Cup but as I said before we're done.

New zealand getting away with forward passes/knockons. Gosh. I have never. Can we at least stop the nonsense about reffing now? Clearly just incompetent, not biased. (Barnes is normally decent)

Its a drop, not a pass. But I can see why they don't think it clear enough to overturn. ABs definitely getting the England red card buff but they are also being very wasteful.

NZ getting the better of SA on the edge, SA need to make some backs changes. Oh wait..

live I thought he dropped it behind himself but it should have been looked. Even just for transparency sakes.

Jeez the inconsistencies of refereeing is a joke.

Blatant forward for Argentina last night ignored...Savea knock on pulled back now NZ try woth forward pass..ignored...

I'm done, after the failure to upgrade the Sya Kolisi yellow card to a red that's it for me. I will no longer watch or attend another game of rugby union and while our children live under our roof they we will encourage them to turn their back on union and play league. My grandfather was the oldest serving member of his rugby club at their centenary, I started there as a 7 year old playing through until 1st XV when injury ended my playing days. We have, up until now, continued to support rugby at school and club level but I can no longer put up with it. Congarts to whom ever has won the World Cup but as I said before we're done.
Yeah but Kolisi was bent at the hips as well as other factors, clear mitigation. YC is correct.