• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: New Zealand - Japan (16-09-2011)

SBW on for Jane?

Someone shoot me now. Greame "********" Henry has once again gone off on his RWC experimental tangents.

F***ing idiot.

The problem is not in the backs. The backline has all the potential and firepower in the world. Although I disagreed with the selection decision at first, I think Kahui looks very strong at wing so I can't agree with your opinion there.
The problem for the All Blacks in their last 4 tests (this one included) is that the fowards are not securing any decent go-foward, they're not supporting the ball carrier and quick frankly, they look like they couldn't care less. Someone needs get every player numbered 1 to 8 and slap him hard around the back of the head. Tell them to get stuck into every ruck and maul and do the job they've been selected for.

On a side note, I don't agree about Sivivatu (although I know I'm probably alone on this) I've never liked him. I think for all the brilliance he provides, he's an equal liability when it comes to defence and ball handling. I'd much rather have Rox or Hosea Gear.

i never said kahui was bad on the wing, just when i said he'd be selected as a winger for the world cup, some expert came along and corrected me telling me kahui would be playing at centre for the world cup and not on the wing

and yeah i disagree about sivivatu, i think he's a very smart tackler, i rarely see him ever miss a tackle. Gear is another player that just stands on the side waiting for the ball to go his way

also be honest nz fans, you were all saying how slade was better than cruden and rubbishing donald before this game

Deserved try by Japan. Since the bonus point in is well put away by now I can even smile along with them. :)

also be honest nz fans, you were all saying how slade was better than cruden and rubbishing donald before this game

I think Slade is still a player of huge potential. He's had an absolute nightmare run into this world cup and has had a patchy performance tonight. In that there have been patches of poor play and some really good stuff too. This strong dislike of him is starting to verge on typical internet polarised view extremism again.

SBW on for Jane?

Someone shoot me now. Greame "********" Henry has once again gone off on his RWC experimental tangents.

F***ing idiot.

Piri Weepu needs another run a fly half. He's experienced enough and has played enough at 10 to do the job.

Your not the same guy are you? Or does Graeme Henry not get to live by the same rules as you? :p

Japan would be ahead if Donald were playing :p

Thought Donald played very well for Waikato, altough that is a different level but never really got everybody's problem with him he's no DC but he's a decent flyhalf.

i never said kahui was bad on the wing, just when i said he'd be selected as a winger for the world cup, some expert came along and corrected me telling me kahui would be playing at centre for the world cup and not on the wing

and yeah i disagree about sivivatu, i think he's a very smart tackler, i rarely see him ever miss a tackle. Gear is another player that just stands on the side waiting for the ball to go his way

I was referring more to his defensive decisions. He also has the worst hands in New Zealand when it comes to holding onto the ball which is another reason I don't agree with having him. Rokocoko is a much better all round player.

Nigel Owens ruining the game. Let them have there try you dick. It was a perfectly good try.

Then they get a penalty off the scrum. Nige is being moved to my bad books for onnce...

Last edited:
Thought Donald played very well for Waikato, altough that is a different level but never really got everybody's problem with him he's no DC but he's a decent flyhalf.

I don't think anyone will deny he plays well at provincial level. Unfortunatly that's where his ability peaks.

I think Slade is still a player of huge potential. He's had an absolute nightmare run into this world cup and has had a patchy performance tonight. In that there have been patches of poor play and some really good stuff too. This strong dislike of him is starting to verge on typical internet polarised view extremism again.

Absolutly.

Your not the same guy are you? Or does Graeme Henry not get to live by the same rules as you? :p

Weepu playing flyhalf is a fair call. He plays well there. But SBW for Jane at 42 minutes?

Last edited:

Latest posts