• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][3rd & 4th Place Playoff] New Zealand vs. Wales (01/11/2019)

I love Dillon Lewis. One for the future for us!

Really annoys me how so many Wales fans seem to think he's not up to scratch he's a young lad but has a great rugby brain which is so important for a modern prop. Definitely a bright future ahead.

Where was this Wales last week ?

Anyway, good to see they aren't scared of the Blacks.

ABs with zero intensity and discipline on defence. Relying on mercurial stuff on attack.

we will lose this if we don't tighten up.

Sad to see but Ben Smith is having a shocker.

Hindsight of course but can't help feeling like we missed an opportunity last week and played into SA hands.

Nah, they were getting flattened on the gainline there. Not much more they could've done.

(Also they're 4 points down and are going to lose)

I get the feeling no one is scared of the all blacks at the moment

It's a psychological hangover from 2011-2015. As pointed out elsewhere, that level of dominance was never going to last and while the AB's will not become a bad side, they are beatable and more teams need to believe in they can do it.

Really annoys me how so many Wales fans seem to think he's not up to scratch he's a young lad but has a great rugby brain which is so important for a modern prop. Definitely a bright future ahead.

The Blues Lower European cup final win against Gloucester put him on my map. I think he's class!

It's a psychological hangover from 2011-2015. As pointed out elsewhere, that level of dominance was never going to last and while the AB's will not become a bad side, they are beatable and more teams need to believe in they can do it.
I think they lost that spine of the team, McCaw, Carter, Nonu etc. Those players always gave ABs the feeling of invincibility. I can't see that same spine, they will 100% get it back though

Looking like a bunch of wet rags in defense at times today. Argh.

Latest posts