• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - England vs. Argentina (05/10/2019)

Not sure about everyone else... but I actually prefer Inverdale as a Rugby broadcast host over Poo-Gash.
What's a Poo-gash?

ion8c.jpg
I envy you... I'm probably going to drink for our QF but the sticks of Heinomite will be ruined by all my tears.

I think Argentina are gonna blitz us in the first 20 minutes or so, throw everything at us, including a few special plays or tricks. They know they have to get something out of this game to stay in and I expect them to come out firing. If we can weather that early period defensively, we should go on to win, but if we get too far behind, it could be a long day.

The alternative is that England come out and dominate from the get-go, and that would be far too nice a thing for them to do for their fans.

England by 15 - 20pts

As an All Blacks fan, I hope England roast Argentina.

So far the European teams are not looking great.

Ireland, Scotland and Italy are poop.

Wales and England need to come to the party and prevent a southern hemisphere shut out again.

A powerful England side makes for mouth-watering South Africa /All Blacks clash.

So far England has looked average. Bring out the beast today.

So first real test of the world cup. Let's do what we did in last three games and make sure the opposition don't look like scoring.

Honestly as long as it doesn't look like a struggle I'll be happy. Scoreline apart from winning doesn't matter.

Ben Youngs is England's most capped back,

Wild.

Also I didn't realise Curry is the youngest ever England forward at a RWC

Latest posts