• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - England vs. Argentina (05/10/2019)

EF8k_CVWwAAdaLK
lol who is montayo? looks like an hibrid robot moyano + Montoya I'll pay to hear the English commentator say Urdapilleta

Billy V and Tuilagi carrying the ball at the Argies will give them the willies.

I saw an analysis and it showed that England have the most even distribution of ball carrying between positions (NATIONS) among pretty much any team in the world. Theoretically that should help reduce fatigue although we can't seem to fully exploit it.
lol

oh boys you are so sensitive!! yes I ment that "your" ball carriers are well distributed from other nations. where's the English sense of humor?

So we win tomorrow and are guaranteed a QF spot regardless of france right? (have to beat france to top the pool provided they beat the easier teams)

But what if we lose? What is the situation? Would a win against France guarentee us a QF france or do we need BPs.

Maybe lets not have another battle of the wikipedia links yeah?

So we win tomorrow and are guaranteed a QF spot regardless of france right? (have to beat france to top the pool provided they beat the easier teams)

But what if we lose? What is the situation? Would a win against France guarentee us a QF france or do we need BPs.

If we win we are confirmed as through (and Argentina will be out if France beat Tonga tomorrow). Group winner will then come down to England v France.

If we lose - assuming France beat Tonga and Argentina beat the USA - then we will have to beat France and then it will come down to bonus points (or points difference) as England, France and Argentina will all have beaten each other once. In that scenario I would expect France to go home because they only beat Argentina by 2 points, and the other margins will likely be wider than that.

If we lose, and then lose to France, we are out unless Tonga/USA pull off a shock win.

Less battle and more massacre.

See.

you seem to know a lot about Argentina. what you probably don't know it the huge amount of iligal inmigration going on.
anyway I won't go there. I was talking about rugby.
citation needed

If we win we are confirmed as through (and Argentina will be out if France beat Tonga tomorrow). Group winner will then come down to England v France.

If we lose - assuming France beat Tonga and Argentina beat the USA - then we will have to beat France and then it will come down to bonus points (or points difference) as England, France and Argentina will all have beaten each other once. In that scenario I would expect France to go home because they only beat Argentina by 2 points, and the other margins will likely be wider than that.

If we lose, and then lose to France, we are out unless Tonga/USA pull off a shock win.
If we cant beat at least Argentina or France we dont deserve to be a contender for the WC.

Latest posts