• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - England vs. Argentina (05/10/2019)

So the real question now are France and England even going to bother putting out first sides next week? It's got to be game nether side is bothered about loosing.

It's no longer a must win game. Still for pride and integrity of the game I hope they put in the effort.

from an England perspective would prefer slightly to meet the Aussies than the Welsh in the quarters as well.

France please!
I want Wales, and we'll watch together?

3ee849bd-8cfc-40b3-98ba-2e39b2ec8c2f.png

Frenemies
I dunno what Wales vs England matches you been watching Rink... but the 'F' & 'r' would be no where near this 'un should it pan out. Kinda why I'd like to meet you's guys later in the comp... there'd be serious casualties on both sides.

compared to Owen Franks who has 100 AB caps and never scored a try.

Yeah that's mad especially given NZ have presumably scored the most tries over that period.

Reckon hookers have an advantage due to regularly being at the back of the mail and generally being a bit more mobile. Kelleher the Leinster hooker got a hat trick just last night.

I dunno what Wales vs England matches you been watching Rink... but the 'F' & 'r' would be no where near this 'un should it pan out. Kinda why I'd like to meet you's guys later in the comp... there'd be serious casualties on both sides.
Could you imagine a Wales V England final? The mods would have to ban the entire forum before they posted the thread!

Efficiency in knocking over 14 , handling to work on.
We almost look like a decent bet at present just need to keep it up.
Which of course is hardest part.
No easy games in now.
More will want to avoid us than play us.

Well unfortunately I didn't get to see a lot of that but I did catch England's two tries in the last 10. Looked like convincingly the better side so I'm chuffed.

As expected there's a lot of unjustified complaining. Two points:

- A tier one nations getting thumped by 29 points wont happen again this tournament. With the possible exception of Scotland by NZ.

- A lot of comments that the red card after 20 ended the game. Then why didn't Daly getting sent off after 5 minutes against Argentina a couple of years ago end that game?

Well unfortunately I didn't get to see a lot of that but I did catch England's two tries in the last 10. Looked like convincingly the better side so I'm chuffed.

As expected there's a lot of unjustified complaining. Two points:

- A tier one nations getting thumped by 29 points wont happen again this tournament. With the possible exception of Scotland by NZ.

- A lot of comments that the red card after 20 ended the game. Then why didn't Daly getting sent off after 5 minutes against Argentina a couple of years ago end that game?
Because Argentina haven't got the ability to play 60 mins at 14 men, England do against non top teir teams.

Latest posts