• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - New Zealand vs. Namibia (06/10/2019)

I swear Sam Cane has the worst hands in the ABs squad. Dude has always had butter fingers.

Great 15 minutes so far by Nam. Unlucky there as whitelock came straight in from the side.

Namibia wont want scrums after that. Got dominated so hard.

If they can keep the final score under 50, I'd consider that a win for them

Namibia has already doubled what they scored against South Africa

Hahaha, "Japan had The Brighton Miracle in 2015; this would be the The Revelation of Tokyo!"

I really hope that after their game against South Africa that the Springboks sat down with the Namibians for a beer and explained to them what the big strategic choices are that they should avoid vs tier one teams.

For the example, try and keep more possession, you can't tackle all day, ALB can step the **** out of you. Yes we tier one sides kick a lot but actually you don't want to kick to Sevu Reece without a tier one defensive system

He ducked way into that. Sure it was a swinging arm but how the hell was he supposed to tackle him so low? Refs tend to do this when minnows get a sniff.

Well they seem to be putting in the effort, it is great to see and would be even better if they could hang in there until the end but I suspect things may change after the half time orange and chat.

Well they seem to be putting in the effort, it is great to see and would be even better if they could hang in there until the end but I suspect things may change after the half time orange and chat.

I remember saying the same thing 4 years ago against Japan...

Only a matter of time though lol. NZ can easily hit 40 points in 20 minutes. No way Namibia will have the gas after 50 mins.

He ducked way into that. Sure it was a swinging arm but how the hell was he supposed to tackle him so low? Refs tend to do this when minnows get a sniff.
Agreed.
Just a penalty and a warning is enough.

Latest posts