• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 Bronze Final] Argentina vs England (27/10/2023)

Depressing to think what could've been if we showed even a fraction of the commitment we've shown this/last game over the rest of the year
We're like Dash in the school race, settling for 3rd to make everyone else feel good, or something like that.

Of course it's Stuart giving away the first penalty.

Depressing to think what could've been if we showed even a fraction of the commitment we've shown this/last game over the rest of the year
You know I've argued with a few on here about SB. I think it's taken time to build up the basics and the defensive pattern how they want to play. Its not perfect..but they're showing now what they're about.

I fully expect the in 6n to start and develop the attack....and they could be a team that others won't enjoy playing.

We're like Dash in the school race, settling for 3rd to make everyone else feel good, or something like that.

Of course it's Stuart giving away the first penalty.
We must have a better tight head than Stuart.

Regarding that penalty... Nigel Owens recently pointed out that there is no law saying you can't put your hands on the ground at the breakdown - its only if you do that to steady yourself and support your bodyweight.
The way commentators talk about it you'd think it was simply illegal to touch the ground with your fingers

I am fine with faz staying around, but good lord he shouldnt be anywhere near captaincy, the way he talks to refs is just bound to rub them the wrong way.

It's all about that painting a picture isn't it.

Putting your hands on the floor gives the wrong impression.

From a forwards perspective, I think England should be set for the next few years

Latest posts