• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF1] Wales vs Argentina (14/10/2023)

Yeah, Wales looking a bit desperate already. They still have 4 minutes, yet already looking for miracle offloads.
Man I hate it when I'm right.

Well done Argentina. I am slightly relieved, both of these teams will be absolutely destroyed by likely Ireland, and whatever is left have to play a 3rd place play off likely against another strong team.

I don't think William's would have even caught it anyway. Just thrown into no man's land for Sanchez to catch.

Well, I was completely wrong with my prediction.

But so was Matt Dawson and the La Rochelle fan who posts here so that's okay.

Very nice read from Sanchez. Fair to say I got every element of my prediction wrong. A controlled gameplan without Sanchez nullified the Welsh kicking game and from there it was a bit of a coinflip. Plus the Pumas pack did better than I expected.

I know Wales didn't have great options with Anscombe going down but picking Biggar and thereby settling for 1 or 2 tries a match means any game against Tier1 nation becomes loseable.

Congrats Argentina. They started slowly, but finished the game well. Wales took their foot off the pace and outside of Williams's try the subs had no impact and intensity fell off again.

Congratulations to Argentina.cheka knows how to beat us , apart from the first try very poor not clinical at all , rio dyer should of started but it's all hindsight we threw away the first half . Would of gone out at the semis anyway so saves that heartbreak lol!

Latest posts