• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF4] France vs South Africa (15/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref, two touch judges and the TMO bunker say it did - random on the internet watching on his TV says it did

Who to believe???
Yeah because it won't be the first time they've **** the bed.

Ref, two touch judges and the TMO bunker say it did - random on the internet watching on his TV says it didn't

Who to believe???
Be careful arguing from that perspective... plenty of rugby decisions are made like that, that we can 100% guarante are wrong.

Clive Woodward having a meltdown as we speak

If there's any french left in here, I'd just like to say that the future of french rugby looks extremely bright
you guys are amazing, truly amazing.

it took a WC Champion to bring you down by 1 point, truly remarcable

Not even bothered. I'm shocked to see people say BOK gave us the win. I was cursing all the way because he absolutely refused to ref the ruck and we had no shot at a contest there up until the French tired and Fourie and Smith went in combo. Anyways. I'll re-watch. Certainly saw France get a short straw or three as well but felt like an uphill battle at times with a number of non calls I felt we were due.

But onwards. I do think that the semi's are potentially massive banana skins. Favorites tags mean nothing in a one off knock out game.
Yeah, re-watch and count the number of time boks tackler did not release or stayed put over the ball, then come back and tell us about the non calls...
BOK actually did not ref the boks 😁

can you imagine being ben o'keefe, waking up tomorrow morning in france? with 70 million people hating you, and knowing you look sort of like doug demuro? poor man

Be careful arguing from that perspective... plenty of rugby decisions are made like that, that we can 100% guarante are wrong.
You can't 100% guarantee anything, mate.

Opinion =/= fact

My interest in the remaining matches has seriously dropped
For now, yes, absolutely.
But I'm sure that a couple of juices, entertaining semi-fianls will see me right...

If there's any french left in here, I'd just like to say that the future of french rugby looks extremely bright
you guys are amazing, truly amazing.

it took a WC Champion to bring you down by 1 point, truly remarcable
And its a pretty young side as well. SA will be going into a bit of a rebuild after this one.

Oh yeah that charge down conversion would have been enough too.

SA are a much better team that beat England 4 years ago. Its cat in hells chance territory the scrum will be dominant and SA will just be able to chip away without needing to do much else.

Wow. Well done France. Felt like a final. But I think some hurdles still await us so weird to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.