• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Australia vs. Wales (10/10/2015)

^ Give an Aussie a sniff and you'd think they had the AB's last 4 years test records. Incredible really.

- - - Updated - - -

Australia are 1 player away from being Scotlands level.

^ Give an Aussie a sniff and you'd think they had the AB's last 4 years test records. Incredible really.
You do realise you have won the same amount of cups as us and SA right?

And on this stage thats all that matters.
Will be interesting to see if you can win one away from home [emoji6]

Edit. Not exactly like you guys lit your group on fire either.

You do realise you have won the same amount of cups as us and SA right?

And on this stage thats all that matters.
Will be interesting to see if you can win one away from home [emoji6]

Edit. Not exactly like you guys lit your group on fire either.

Flashes in the pan on the back of a couple of players, if 1 drops, your house of cards comes down with it mate, you guys are waaaay too fragile.

Give it a rest kiwi, any wallaby supporter will be happy with the improvement in the team and the way they are playing and winning. I don't think anyone lest of all the coach our players are claiming anything atbout the team. Chill out dude!

Give it a rest kiwi, any wallaby supporter will be happy with the improvement in the team and the way they are playing and winning. I don't think anyone lest of all the coach our players are claiming anything atbout the team. Chill out dude!

It all seems pretty chill and accurate to be honest mate

Flashes in the pan on the back of a couple of players, if 1 drops, your house of cards comes down with it mate, you guys are waaaay too fragile.
So the reason the ab's group form is not as dominant as it should be?
It seems the kiwis get a bit brittle when ever they are away from the Shakey Isles.

It seems the kiwis get a bit brittle when ever they are away from the Shakey Isles.

You really think the guys want to bust their gut against Namibia and Georgia? Looked like we were just tossing it around trying a few things, then in the 2nd half of the Tongan game, took it up a gear. Take what you want from our pool games, the comments from Hansen are there to suggest we're being pretty coy and reserving ourselves a lot. Under-estimate the AB's at your own peril pal

They have won each game they've played, and three out of four with a BP. Their ball handling has improved just fine. Have no illusions, you're going to lose to a full strength All Black team.

If Pocock gets cited, which he most likely will, Scotland might end up making their 2nd semi-final.

Going into the quarter finals, I wonder how fresh both these teams will be. They have some injury issues, but what about mentally? They have played some tough games in the last 3 weeks. Does a tough pool put them in good stead going deeper into the competition?
Australia will be confident, plus they probably have the easiest QF games. They possibly could rest the likes of Folau and Pocock if they are not fighting fit, maybe bench roles? Having been the form team, they could be their worst enemy if complacency or over confidence creeps in.

Wales, well they are the most injury hit team in the RWC. South Africa's form has improved after their embarrassing loss to Japan. I fear Wales are physically banged up, however if they are still keeping pace with South Africa for 65 minutes of the game I believe Wales can beat South Africa. Boks having the lead have lost 3 games this year in the last 15-20 minutes, I think that's a concerning stat.

England, a talent depleted Welsh side and Uruguay (Fiji are pretty good).

All Blacks have beat Argentina. A much more capable side than anyone in Pool A (other than Australia).

Argentina are a very good side but let's stop with the unsubstantiated troll bait... Douche!

All Blacks have beat Argentina. A much more capable side than anyone in Pool A (other than Australia).

Don't forget the springboks, argentina and New Zealand in the rugby championship...crap sides? :)

The Argies? You mean the side the Wallabies beat 34-9 in the Rugby Championship and have were beaten 3-0 by England in their most recent encounters back in 2013? That Argentina?

Look, there's no denying that the All Blacks are still easily the favourites, but you're kidding youself if you don't think you got the easiest pool by a mile...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Australia are 1 player away from being Scotlands level.

Seriously, it's statements like this that make me roll my eyes. Who here is talking Australia up as if they've had the ABs record? Kiwis think Aussie cricket fans and cricketers are up themselves, but f##k me if some of you kiwis aren't competing for that mantle with the union...

The NRL is too lenient in some instances, but in Union it's like they're trying to turn us into soccer at the moment. No wonder diving is creeping into the f#cking game.

Agree with this , it is getting like soccer, that penalty against falatau yesterday for that neck roll I found ridiculous, he had ONE arm by his neck but his other arm was around the torso!! THAT WAS NOT DANGEROUS

I think any talk of what might happen between NZ and Australia is somewhat premature. The only way they could meet would be in the final, and there is plenty of water to flow under the bridge before then. I don't think this years RC is much of a form guide to anything, to be honest. Never is in a WC year. However, I've got a sneaking suspicion that from the SFs onwards, it could well be a rerun of the RC!

Latest posts