• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. Scotland (10/10/2015)

Half time, few minutes breather!

The way the defences are playing the total score could be huge, wonder what the odds are on both teams scroing 50+

Why on earth would they do that?
What is it with the teams this world cup that refuse to take the 3 points?

scots back wales all the time ,did a scotwoman chuck you

Haha no, just saying that I've seen a lot about Scotland having their best team for years, so I'm sure they'd be disappointed if they didn't make it through to the next round.

Like I said earlier I'd normally support Scotland playing anyone but want to see Japan get through for the fairytale

Samoa are playing out of their skin for the first time in this tournament.
Will they have the legs in the second half?
Brilliant match for the neutrals with Samoa leading by three at halftime.

Great game,and I agree MattB could be a high scoring game this.

be interesting to see if Samoa can keep this going, they are throwing it around like crazy if they stop sticking they could drop off fast.

Scotland have a more controlled approach their level of output is unlikely to change much.

My money is on Scotland at this point.

Great game,and I agree MattB could be a high scoring game this.

The defences normally open up a bit in the latter stages but I don't think they could open up much more than they already have

Might be the most insane game of rugby I've ever seen.

I love Vern Cotter's positivity for Scotland but a bit more time on defence mightn't go amiss.

The defences normally open up a bit in the latter stages but I don't think they could open up much more than they already have

Aye true that,great to see Samoa on the charge,I have fond memories of them doing that to us :(

A bit of work on kick-off retention wouldn't go amiss either. Still think we'll win this.

Crowd really getting into it now. Seemed oddly muted first half. And Samoa's carriers are frikkin awesome, they look impossible to put down at times.

Great pass Leelo....

Latest posts