• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 4 - New Zealand vs. Italy (12/10/2019) *MATCH CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER*

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
ozGqDLF.png

UIVmBz8.png
j7lEIMe.png
O6TU1GS.png

Venue: City of Toyota Stadium
Time: 06:45 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Make it stop! Italy to resolve prop issue by playing Campagnaro and Hayward at 1 & 3.

I may have only one more match of intense bitterness before reverting to the baseless optimism that comes with a new coaching appointment. Optimism, denial, disappointment, alarm, incredulity then rage. The 6 steps of an Italian rugby fan.

You already posted that in the Namibian thread, got anything else to add?

Strongest XI expected - Retallick to get maybe just 40 minutes again, they might try push it out to 50/55.

I just want to see the pod system in use again and gelling more. Don't care how many points we put on them, just as long as the new system continues to click, getting the ball out to the wings and Mo'Unga and B.Barrett continuing to play well.

No injuries either is very important, expecting the Italians want to go out with a "bang", so I'm expecting them to be physical.

Strongest XI expected - Retallick to get maybe just 40 minutes again, they might try push it out to 50/55.

I just want to see the pod system in use again and gelling more. Don't care how many points we put on them, just as long as the new system continues to click, getting the ball out to the wings and Mo'Unga and B.Barrett continuing to play well.

No injuries either is very important, expecting the Italians want to go out with a "bang", so I'm expecting them to be physical.

I know Hansen experimented by playing with 14 for 10 mins against Tonga, but going with 11 for a whole game against Italy might be a bit much....

I am all for the AB playing with 11 men for the rest of the tournament.:D

For those in this thread to see, that haven't/don't visit the other thread

Looks like topping this group will lead to a harder road to the final.

So NZ will have to get through likely Ireland, then England in order to make it to the final

South Africa likely will get Japan then Wales.

I'm going to put money on a South Africa vs England final like in 2007.

Latest posts