• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] England vs Samoa (07/10/2023)

Under presure, that english team quickly looks like a duck without head

I can't remember who needs what in order to come second in this pool, but I'm hazarding a guess that japan and Argentina aren't appreciating this showing from England....

I can't remember who needs what in order to come second in this pool, but I'm hazarding a guess that japan and Argentina aren't appreciating this showing from England....
I think it needs a draw from the Japan/Argentina, so don't think it'd make much difference to the way they'd play

QQ- Was Elliot Daly injured this week? Staggered May keeps his place (switches to left wing) with Marchant pushed to the other wing.

Samoa need a bonus point win, and Japan and Argentina need to draw their game. Although if they both score 4 tries I think Argentina still qualify.

Just looked at the score after reading this thread. I know you guys were saying we were **** but I didn't see we were loosing.

Man all those people saying England turned the corner and Farrell is brilliant looking like stable geniuses now.

Nothing from this makes me think we avege the fiji loss come KO rounds. Quarter finals is such a no mans land, not a great omen for the future but enough to keep borthwick for the cycle. Should gaurentee Sweeney being gone but we all know thats no happening.

Hopefully this is just a bad day/lack of concentration knowing the job is done.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't need to hit his hand last
If it hits his hand and goes forward, then the only way to not be a knock on is if he recovers the ball before it touches anything else.
from the angles on the international feed it looked like the ball was on the samoan hand when itoje swatted it back. did the UK feed show it hitting his arm, going forward, and then hitting itoje.

Just looked at the score after reading this thread. I know you guys were saying we were **** but I didn't see we were loosing.

Man all those people saying England turned the corner and Farrell is brilliant looking like stable geniuses now.
Crikey who on earth described OF as brilliant? I saw some nonsense in the press but nothing among the England fan base. We're mad, but we're not that mad! 😂😂

Personally the story has been more the whole group is not good and havent really made me think we are suddenly good. But as long as england win I dont really care about the narrative, we can worry about the future in January.

from the angles on the international feed it looked like the ball was on the samoan hand when itoje swatted it back. did the UK feed show it hitting his arm, going forward, and then hitting itoje.
No, it showed the ball in contact with his hand and an england arm before being swatted.

Latest posts