• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: England vs. Australia (03/10/2015)

Well then it's game over Australia. Knocked out in the pool stages, ouch.

No, Wales have an inbuilt programme in their heads to throw the game away against the wallabies in the final 5mins so even if they lose today they should be safe

Australia are just inconsistent if the Australian team that won the RC turn up we lose by 20

The only bad game this year the Wallabies played was the second Bledilsoe at Eden park against the all blacks. Every other game has been good and full of fight for 80 minutes

England will most likely get dumped out of the world cup today and tomorrow start as favourites for the 2016 six nations.

The worst result will be England win, then Aus win next week and knock out wales. We would have NZ, SA and Aus on one side of the draw then all the NH teams in the other which seems a bit silly.

It just seems different this year.
The usual fear of what wallabies will show up is gone. No big noting in the media either.

England will most likely get dumped out of the world cup today and tomorrow start as favourites for the 2016 six nations.

I think if we get a decent coach, I wouldn't be surprised if we win the 6 nations.

The only bad game this year the Wallabies played was the second Bledilsoe at Eden park against the all blacks. Every other game has been good and full of fight for 80 minutes

They weren't great against Argentina or SA in the rugby championship . I think it all depends on England's discipline which in all honesty has been bloody horrendous in the last few games

Yes...

Would you not like roles reversed where the AB's dreaded tours to the UK because they are on the wrong end of three thrashing a from Eng, Sco and Wales...

That, my friend, will never ever happen.

I predict a 32-28 victory for England tonight as I can't ever remember England losing twice in a row at Twickers. If that happens then Wales would be out of the World cup on points difference for sure, as I can't see us beating the Wallabies next weekend.

Latest posts