• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: England vs. Australia (03/10/2015)

Now Australia is a serious challenger for this WC

Probably the irish, they both have become typically arrogant and so positive of their own game that they thought they were semi finalists before the tournament kicked off , now England are gone they may support the Scottish!!!
hahahha ****t, why not their best enemy, France? i still remember the movieclip of martin johnson in 1999 rooting for france...

No pleasure in being proved right.

There's a lot more to this defeat than meets the eye. England were utterly eviscerated. Truths held undone and totally and utterly out thought. Australia's defence was awesome. Never over committing just buying time for the jackals. All deliberate, all planned and utterly misunderstood by Lancaster and co. Our scrum was a disgrace.

We were dominated from 1-15. Plus all the coaches. Their physio us probably better too!

Australia were fantastic. No shame in the loss we were Never going past the 1/4 even if we had beaten Wales, which we didn't

Man that was a good game.I feel sorry for the English fans, if that happened to NZ in 2011 there'd have been civil war lol.

a lock who offers nothing apart from line out and was said hooker's comfort blanket

I think that's harsh on Parling - he was our best lock (though that's not saying much). He often gets stuck with the "lineout and nothing else" tag, and i fall into that trap whenever he's off injured, but he offers a lot more. People moaned about him going on Lions but look at him in the final test

Who will english fans support now?
Probably the irish, they both have become typically arrogant and so positive of their own game that they thought they were semi finalists before the tournament kicked off , now England are gone they may support the Scottish!!!

Why are you reposting all of your stupid uneducated posts when no one answers the first time ?

It's because your a troll......

ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1443911799.196740.jpg

I think that's harsh on Parling - he was our best lock (though that's not saying much). He often gets stuck with the "lineout and nothing else" tag, and i fall into that trap whenever he's off injured, but he offers a lot more. People moaned about him going on Lions but look at him in the final test

He and launchbury were our only decent players today. Maybe ford.

Classy comment.

I think all the home nation teams and their supporters would assume they could make the semi finals. That is called belief and support. Everyone is allowed.

Classy comment.

I think all the home nation teams and their supporters would assume they could make the semi finals. That is called belief and support. Everyone is allowed.

Classy comment.

Unless your English of course because that's arrogant . Even though Wayevs was stating a few days back that had Wales made the 2011 World Cup final they would have beaten the All Blacks . A team that they haven't beaten since before the Second World War and a team that haven't lost in that stadium for 30 odd games now .... #bellend

Who will english fans support now?

Honestly? Most won't.
Rugby's not that big over here and once the groups are over the part time/international fans will go back to the football. The Aviva Premiership starts up then too. Any that stick will probably support The All blacks as they're the biggest/most famous.
Personally? I'll cross everything that Japan get out of their group, and if not then probably Argentina, and whoever is the underdog in the game I'm watching.

This is probably a nightmare situation for the world cup organisers. I am guessing there is going to be massive downshift in people still being interested in the world cup in England.

I'd have said flat out incorrect.

As for the bit about regretting not taking Hartley... *shrugs*

There's about to be a pretty heavy overreaction it seems. Most of the team have been involved in a pretty decent four years - not good enough for my tastes, and with not enough promise of improvement, but there's been very few players involved who are not straight-up good internationals.

Wayevs is just a WC Muppet that comes along to speuw his craps and will soon disappear after Wales get knocked out. Best just to ignore him

The crazy thing for me is it could of been 40+ to Australia Folau bombed like two tries and a few high kicks which was strange.

Im reading more into the fact that Eng was just plane crap and Australia played a pretty decent game! The try where they changed direction was magic and they just read it like a book forwards against Aus backs never going to end well.

Im sure 70% of the forum is now going to overrate Australia for the rest of the tournament and thats fine with me.

What a performance from Australia !!! it was the perfect first half. If they are able to play all along like this, not sure somebody will beat them.

The most surprising has been the England pack being destroyed, already there has been some hints of this before but everybody was thinking that the england pack would be able to level up..they were obviously not.

I sense bitterness: Wales are through, yet doomed.

To cheer you up:
What do England rugby and Michael Barrymore's friend have in common?
Both failed to get out of the pool.