• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Scotland vs. Japan (23/09/2015)

Wtf was that? A Scot knocks on, Japan are given advantage and the ref ends advantage BEHIND where the knock on happened so Scotland make a net gain from a knockon!?

Surprised the TMO didn't have a look at his foot as he grounded it, think it was OK though

Thought Bennett might have a foot out before scoring the try? Again lovely play with some silky hands.

God the drone of Scooootlaaaand is horrible. That's 2 Scottish tries where they had their foot in touch. Shamfur dispray.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1443020262.466067.jpg
    ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1443020262.466067.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
C'mon Tanaka. You're behind on the scoreboard. There is no reason to be that slow from the base.

Well his foot was bloody well In touch for that one.

heart-breaker for Japan, all Scotland now

been a crazy few days for Japan, they'll be better for a few days rest, wasn't a terrible effort today

Bugger.

Looks like the dream might be over for now. Japan have certainly had the opportunities to profit with points, but they haven't capitalized on them. And it seems as though the Scottish fightback is on. It was a perfectly winnable game, still time left too, but I can't see it happening now.

For me TMO should of been called to look at
1) Hardie out of touch
2) Bennett foot out of play.

Annoys me that Japan have to face the top 2 ranked teams in the pool in 4 days.

Yeah surely one of those tries Bennett was out. Even if he wasn't it's worth a look.

Latest posts