• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England EPS 2017/18 edition.

I know it's not entirely relevent to the EPS thread, but the Marland Yarde thing....

How ******* badly does he come out of this? How much of a **** do you have to be that your club says, mid-season.... "just **** off mate, we're better off without you"...

Take your hate of Jonny Bae elsewhere please.

People keep talking about Watson @ 15 but has he played more than a couple of games there in Pro Rugby? Needs to be getting regular game time at 15 for Bath first.
Ooohh, you SO deserve red rep for that!

I know it's not entirely relevent to the EPS thread, but the Marland Yarde thing....

How ******* badly does he come out of this? How much of a **** do you have to be that your club says, mid-season.... "just **** off mate, we're better off without you"...
I see your Marland Yarde and raise you Shuaib Akhtar.

Forced to withdraw from the Pakistan one day squad due to contracting genital warts.

Pakistani Cricket Board officially announced this in a press conference.

Brutal

Take your hate of Jonny Bae elsewhere please.

People keep talking about Watson @ 15 but has he played more than a couple of games there in Pro Rugby? Needs to be getting regular game time at 15 for Bath first.

May has been playing well...deserves a starting wing spot with daly and nowell out.

He played there for almost a full season when bath got to the final. Last season he was wing but this season he's doing a good job at FB, if solomona deserves a spot on the wing then watson deserves a spot at FB

May has been playing well...deserves a starting wing spot with daly and nowell out.

He played there for almost a full season when bath got to the final. Last season he was wing but this season he's doing a good job at FB, if solomona deserves a spot on the wing then watson deserves a spot at FB
Oh no

Lies.

rice.jpg

Oh **** my bad watson played there...my bad

Post was meant to say but watson has played FB. In response to tigs post...sorry all and no o do no believe may has played fullback haha

May ruled out of at least the first test, possibly more. Hamstring injury. Fine all season for Tigers, trains with England...injured.

Olly Woodburn call-up?

Has anyone mentioned the England & Wales joint forwards session next week? Bizarre and expect injuries!

What's happening to our wingers? I'd like to see Collins called up.

It'll be interesting to see who EJ gives the starting wing spot to out of Roko and Solomona.

Markus smith also out, has returned home for further assessment so sound like it could be serious.
Stubbed toe. Does that count?

Presumably worried about a fracture, possibly just bad enough bruising that he can't train for the rest of the time he's supposed to be there, though it's surely worth keeping him in camp anyway to see what's required - either way

Launchbury in doubt.

FFS Eddie what are you doing to the players?

sounds like he was crocked before camp soooo fecking Wasps

Last edited:
So how many first team players injured banned or in doubt now lol.

Daly
Nowell
Sinkler
Marler
Billy
May
Now Launchbury?

Have i missed any?

Its good that we have alot of depth but come on... they are all in or about the first choice 23....this is when we need to start nailing down a first choice 23 and should be putting them out against the aussies but really tough atm

Latest posts