• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] England vs. Argentina 09/11/13

what the f*** is foden doing not stopping that from going into touch.

...And farrell you're just a complete tard.

He trusts his lineout to retain the ball and then the team to make a better clearance than he would be able to having picked up, turned and cleared really quickly.

For Goode to come on now for the excellent Brown.....it is just caps for the boys..................disgrace!

haven't watched 60-75, but am back now for the last 5.
Was Argentina alright ?

Well, the Pumas improved in the second half. Better defense, more possession. Many were thinking that the Soweto disaster could be repeated today but England failed to score points in the second half.

Well, the Pumas improved in the second half. Better defense, more possession. Many were thinking that the Soweto disaster could be repeated today but England failed to score points in the second half.

thx man, but I've seen the first 20 of the half, so I've seen the change in both teams. But I'd like to see what happened in that min 60-75 stretch.
Not a horrible result overall then for Argentina...it's a shame that Morgan try occurred just at the end though..

Well, the game ends as it began, England breaking the advantage line

I hope the Morgan try doesn't paper over just how dire we were in the 2nd half.

Good result, i absolutely loved Ben Morgans try well done England

nothing to add here that I haven't already said.
Good and bad for England, they're on the right track but need to work on some things still.

Argentina: please, go home, rebuild everything from scratch. Will a good coach tame those pumas ??...
that defense was embarrassing in the first half, and their attack looked alright at times, but horrible at other times..

England should have put 50 clear points on this game if they wanted to be the second best team in the world by the end of the season!!

Not good enough although promising enough to put them forward as contenders for the 6N but not to challenge SA or AB's at the moment.......................

Fortress Twickers? Lets see next week just how much that is true Will Greenwood!!

Time to turn over to the Wales game now, the 'cream of the northern hemisphere' according to most Welsh supporters (an actual quote by the way)

Think the woe over the second half might be a little overdone. Argentina were never gonna make things as easy as the first half and the job was done, first priority was ensuring they never came back.

Still, disappointing how we didn't kick on, and I think most disappointing of all if the feeling that we only play when we're allowed to play. We can't force doors open. The change in emphasis from forwards hammering at the gainline to backs going wide first up wasn't good.

Very difficult to see where the All Blacks beating performance is coming from this time.

For the love of God Ashton needs to go. He did so much wrong in that game. Some may call it poetic justice but Argentina were getting away with quite a lot of infringements in that game (eg in the lineout driving before the man was back down)

Agreed ashton needs to go be's become a liability and i would say he fluffed up his try that should of been so simple to finish without any controversy

What team is everyone thinking should start against new zealand?
Does Hartley start despite his discipline troubles?
Did Wilson do enough?
Is Farrell creative enough?

Yes, no, no.
Hartley was decent, his main selling point is how much better the lineout looked with him on.
His hooking in the scrum was very poor - far worse than Youngs', ironically considering the fuss kicked up on here about that.

Yes, no, no.
Hartley was decent, his main selling point is how much better the lineout looked with him on.
His hooking in the scrum was very poor - far worse than Youngs', ironically considering the fuss kicked up on here about that.

Hartley to start then?

Latest posts