• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Semi-Final 1] England vs. New Zealand (26/10/2019)

I think this confirms what I and many others have been saying for a fair while now. Steve Hansen is an average/poor coach. He's got the best players in the world and it seems like their only game plan is to go out and play.

What a game, were New Zealand off form or did England simply not allow them to play?

How many final warnings does Nigel Owens give before he actually does something?

Especially in the first half NZ weren't toothless. However England never panicked, which is what NZ thrive on. Even if they made a break they couldn't capitalise on it because England were so organised.

What a game, were New Zealand off form or did England simply not allow them to play?

How many final warnings does Nigel Owens give before he actually does something?

England definitely did not allow NZ to play. And we had the ref and TMO subconsciously looking to give NZ a way back in the game. Forward passes missed and the second try (Young's try) ruled out for what???!!!

Hats off to Eddie, had a simply plan executed to perfection.
Defence wins championships, so true in every sport

If England win the world cup you better believe I spend my entire holiday in Japan next year in full England kit,
Socks boots everything
Let alone a holiday, I will turn up to work as a full kit ******

Tactically brilliant from the poms, hats off boys.
Played basic mistake free Territorial rugby.
Fundamentals wins games.

Horrible from the ABs, weren't hungry enough.
Didn't adjust, kicking game was terrible, line speed was lacklustre, poor communication in defence.

Ruined my holiday here in Raro!! Lol
Oh well back to the beers!
Tries wins games, defences win championships
Well one more game but the defence in this team is awesome, they made the fabled AB attack look toothless.

Do you remember that time I Said England were comfortably better than everyone else on their day? Member what people said??

England acting like their mission is over is a little worrying.

actually it's great for the bet I placed on the boks
You've got to enjoy these moments otherwise what's the point. It's more about thanking the supporters who have travelled to back them.

You have to earn NZ ABs respect and tonight England boys have done that. Take a bow from Eddie, Mitchell, all the team. Now go on and win the WWE trophy next week.

England definitely did not allow NZ to play. And we had the ref and TMO subconsciously looking to give NZ a way back in the game. Forward passes missed and the second try (Young's try) ruled out for what???!!!

Playerr at the back lost control, player in front regathered, who gives a toss anyway, just bask in your glory

You've got to enjoy these moments otherwise what's the point. It's more about thanking the supporters who have travelled to back them.
It wasn't the thanking the supporters. It was the way they hugged their technical staff like it was the last time they were gonna see them for a long time. It looked really out of place for a semifinal.

I think this confirms what I and many others have been saying for a fair while now. Steve Hansen is an average/poor coach. He's got the best players in the world and it seems like their only game plan is to go out and play.

Left Laumape at home, the one midfielder that can punch through a line... Pushed Rieko Ioane into the wings because "hEs tHe fAsTeSt", had 4 years to develop him at 13, the position he wanted. As I've always said, Beauden plays like **** in pressure games, as a Hurricanes fan I'm always first to point out his big stage losses. Did anyone see Mo'unga anywhere? Where did all those lines from the Ireland game go? Are we too scared to try something twice or something? I'm livid at how predictable we were for 80 minutes.

Latest posts