• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Tests: Argentina vs. England (1st Test) (10/06/2017)

Genge had his arm sticking straight out in front of him, he shouldn't have.

It's like a game of 7s with the amount of space out there. The fantastic day of rugby continues. Hour 14 for me!

Too much stupidity, we are often throwing the miracle pass or just hurling it around with no idea where it is going or who it is going to. Like a bunch of hares in the headlights but without the added bonus of being as fast as a hare, everyone is SO slow to organise themselves in defence.

Argentina 9 made a dumb decision at the end of the first half. The ref just gave Arg penalty advantage for the maul. The 9 kicks it out and they attempt to go for a kick at goal. But why not have a crack at going for a try? Why not put Sanchez in the pocket and attempt a drop goal just incase he misses his attempt at goal then he would have had two chances to convert the points. They had advantage and should have utilized it before going for the kick.

It's like a game of 7s with the amount of space out there. The fantastic day of rugby continues. Hour 14 for me!

Genge was on his shoulder and sent a bullet pass, split second decision to try and pull away. He could just pop passed it and recycled.
You're right, he could.
On the other hand, if Genge had kept his hands to himself and allowed the pass to Lozowski to reach Lozowski, England had an overlap and could have scored a try of their own.

You're right though, recycling the ball was a much better idea

Anyone watching the half time ambling?

Chris Jones doing a radio description to camera, it was hard watching.

Missed the first 20 but after that from what I saw we looked faiiiirly comfortable - breakdown looked like we were getting our way as we all know Nigel loves a competition. Genge precipitated a 10 point swing but before that it didn't look like England were too terrible. Sounds as though the first 20 was otherwise, though.

I wish E3 was like it was when the Xbox 360 and PS3 were announced.

The glory days.

How about that for a restart!

Hopefully the halftime talk was "None of yous lot can kick worth **** so ******* stop it yeah?"

At least Ford is kicking well from the tee, it's become probably the weakest area of his game.

Sorry but after Hartley got smashed back (shouldn't be happening) why did not a single England forward try to clear out? Like, what??

Sorry but after Hartley got smashed back (shouldn't be happening) why did not a single England forward try to clear out? Like, what??
We're so clueless sometimes,
Like Creevy almost turned over the ball a second ago so bloody slowly, and Care just stood there watching him, probably expecting someone else to clear him out or secure the ball when there was no one around.

You're right, he could.
On the other hand, if Genge had kept his hands to himself and allowed the pass to Lozowski to reach Lozowski, England had an overlap and could have scored a try of their own.

You're right though, recycling the ball was a much better idea
Don't get me wrong, Genge was certainly more at fault.

That's the Slade I want to see.

Latest posts