• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 1] England vs. Australia (19/10/2019)

Yes, Loughborough Students are playing Hull in a few hours. We're all really excited.
Ah yes, knew there was something.

I'm playing fly half today kicking off at 3PM. Not my preferred position. That must explain all the nerves and waking up sweating in the night.

I'm playing fly half today kicking off at 3PM. Not my preferred position. That must explain all the nerves and waking up sweating in the night.
Shoulda done your rotator cuff in the group stages like me mate to be drunk for all the rugby you want... although being Irish I ****** up and my comeback is due next weekend rather than three weeks from now, bad habits.

I always hated playing in positions where you had to talk to people.

I always hated playing in positions where you had to talk to people.
Said Andy Goode
Shoulda done your rotator cuff in the group stages like me mate to be drunk for all the rugby you want... although being Irish I ****** up and my comeback is due next weekend rather than three weeks from now, bad habits.
You won't be far out mate, don't worry

I am feeling good about this game. It'll be a tight one but England to come through, but by less than 5 points, when Wobblies fight back to almost come back. So yes, nerves will be shredded by the end.

Rugby fans are the best at observing silences. Unlike Wendy all fans.

Latest posts